Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History (21891 Views)

Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics / World Cup: Mbappe's Score Brace As France Beats Argentina 4-3 (Pics, Video) / "I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by lizzabetha: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nigeria’s D’Tigress are making a statement in Spain in the FIBA Women’s Basketball World Cup!

D’Tigress continued their fine form by beating Argentina 75-70. D’Tigress has made history by becoming the first ever African team to win 2 games in a single FIBA Women’s Basketball World Cup at the group stage.

Nigeria became the first ever African team to win 2 games in a single FIBA Basketball World Cup.

D’Tigress had beaten Turkey 74-68 on Sunday.

Nigeria will play Greece tomorrow for a place in the quarter-final. Let’s support them to keep the fire burning.

SEE MORE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS OF THE PRETTY D'TIGRESS TEAM MEMBERS HERE

www.lizabetha.com/nigerias-women-basketball-team-dtigress-makes-history-beats-argentina-and-qualifies-for-quarter-finals/

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by galaxy2020(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Go girls! Go girls!! You can do it. We are solidly behind you. Love you girls.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by spidey77: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
very impressive. I hope the government is supporting them to motivate the players

29 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by spartan117(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Congrats to them wink
Moments like this is when I'm proud to be a Nigerian.

44 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
These are the real small girls with big God.

No be all those ashi wey full nollywood wey dey form actress..

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Ehiscotch(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Most of these girls aren't homegrown. It is pathetic how our sports is over reliant on athlethes in diaspora. Even our Super Eagles is no different.

I like how one of the girls came out to say they wanted to win this game to avenge the Super Eagles at the WC.

LOL. Simiar story with the SE -only this time, they won.

Big ups, girls. Make us proud. Even if you might not be so much celebrated.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Teewhy2: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats to the ladies,

Nigeria became the first ever African team to win 2 games in a single FIBA Basketball World Cup.

That is the strength of a woman.

Nigeria will play Greece tomorrow for a place in the quarter-final. Let’s support them to keep the fire burning.
OP saying topic saying something different and content saying something different.

12 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by helphelp: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Lol
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by israelmao(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Go girls.Trophy is our aim.

5 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by ifyalways(f): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2018
Looking at skin, you'd know they are not home grown grin

Go girls

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Good! All the best.

1 Like

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by tstx(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2018
My girls...

HARDWORK PAYS

3 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 26, 2018
OP come here

For title you said they beat Argentina and have qualified for quarter final

For post you said they're playing Greece for a place in the quarter final

Explain please

Thought after quarter final na semi

Note:::::: I really don't know more about basketball

8 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Basitelo1(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2018
We are proud of you all

3 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by ChopDeMoney(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2018
These girls just dry make green day rush me

3 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by blingxx(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2018
wow these girls look great and fit undecided... are you sure they are nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by HarryDuce(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Good one

Seems their new coach is serious.

4 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by ODVanguard: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2018
No be small thing o. Kudos to them.

3 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by intruxive(m): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Wow!
Go ladies, I love the happiness in that team

4 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2018
Pure grit. Keep soaring girls.

Babes with them fresh skin.

These ones cannot be home based. The reason they dont have Caro White disfigured skin like Nigerian women.

8 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by tribalistseun: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2018
galaxy2020:
Go girls! Go girls!! You can do it. We are solidly behind you. Love you guys.

Love you guys or love you girls?

4 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Onlinealaba(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2018
These girls stays in they U.S where basketball is loved just like football here so not expecting less,congrats champ

check my siggy, get your electronics and general items from alaba market at flat prices

1 Like

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by wristbangle: 7:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats. Go girls!

2 Likes

Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by iceboy4752(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Wow!
Who else opened the thread just to see the chicks? grin
Re: D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History by Galaticos444: 7:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls Let's celebrate dem and stop saying they aren't home grown

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Tammy Abraham Says England Not Nigeria Has Always Been His Dream Team / Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles At Silesia Diamond League, Sets New Record (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.