Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

resolved - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / resolved (2140 Views)

Resolved / RESOLVED / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

resolved by ayowiz(m): 12:35am On Sep 26, 2018
On the 14th of September I got a message from techprodigy responding to an advert I put up for some logins ,we talk for a while and due to his excellent reviews by some of nairaland's finest and his flawless customer service I decided to send him some money in the tune of #10,000 on the 15th of September he then said he would get my logins across to me on the 16th of September being the next day but since then we have been moving from one story to the other but I kept my cool based on the respect I had for him hoping that he would do the honourable thing in due course but till date he has not . everyday he keeps telling me that we would sort the issue but to no avail please I want you all to help appeal to him to do the right thing and uphold his name and dignity
This unfruitful transaction has been going on for two weeks with every day stories of one thing or the other
N.b chats,evidence of payment etc can be made available upon request
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 12:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Cc Henrixx
Re: resolved by wwwmaster: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Facebook logins?
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2018
wwwmaster:
Facebook logins?
No rdp and some others
Re: resolved by wwwmaster: 1:36am On Sep 26, 2018
ayowiz:

No rdp and some others
OK.
Am curious though, how you get rdp that cheap.
Is it not supposed to be your allocated cloud machine?
Re: resolved by Idboyostic(m): 2:24am On Sep 26, 2018
Re: resolved by Idboyostic(m): 2:44am On Sep 26, 2018
ayowiz:
everyday he keeps telling me that we would sort the issue but to no avail please I want you all to help appeal to him to do the right thing and uphold his name and dignity
N.b chats,evidence of payment etc can be made available upon request
On the 6th of September I also contacted him for a VERIFIED offerup account with paid VPN but I never knew the whole account thing was a SHAM, referred some friends to him and even gave him a recommendation here on Nairaland which he begged me to do, the account he created for my friends and I was Blocked under 5 days. I consulted him.....he said it was because I used it with a Naija IP and also I used it with browser instead of app, was surprised because it was used as instructed . He told me to send the details that he will work on it within 72hrs, I waited for 5days nothing was done and he did not get back to me until I chatted him up and since then it has been one story (am busy, on official assignment, I will do it within the hour, when I get home, I work with 9MOBILE like I care) to the other till my friends got fed up and they consulted @babaisaac for another account and he was able to work on their old account within 24hrs before they even consulted @techprodigy and till today the account hasn’t been blocked.

After several cry for him to open another account for me to manage pending the time he will work on the first, he opened another and not too long it was blocked meanwhile @babaisaac have told us the reason why it keeps getting blocked but I decided not to hunt him with that info.

So, I told him to refund me since he is too busy but when he was collecting the money he wasn’t busy, he told me to send account details that he will do the refund.....till today he has been coming up with one excuse or the other.

He even went as far as telling me that I and my friends are ROOKIES that we were using the account he created for us to test ground, I couldn’t laugh and I had to schooled him that because I consulted him for an account doesn’t make me a rookie, gave him proofs that am far far ahead of him and I even have a VERIFIED ACCOUNT I and it hasn’t been block.....he was just dumbfounded and begged for another grace which I gave him but he still decided to play games with me.

Chatted him up yesterday again for my refund since he wasn’t able to do what I asked him to do but immediately he knew it was me, he stopped responding to my chats.

@techprodigy is not just the person that was preached to us, the fact that I even referred some friends to him and he disappointed was CRAZY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 5:28am On Sep 26, 2018
wwwmaster:

OK.
Am curious though, how you get rdp that cheap.
Is it not supposed to be your allocated cloud machine?

Is that what matters or the fact that I paid for stuff I didn't get bro let's face the order of the day please
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 5:28am On Sep 26, 2018
House please help me appeal to him to do the needful
Re: resolved by techprodigy(m): 5:41am On Sep 26, 2018
ayowiz:
House please help me appeal to him to do the needful
Bro most rdp works with window 10, after series of walking you through on window 7 we decided to have your os upgraded to window 10.
After which I gave you 3 different 2012 rdp with minimum of 2gb, I bought all those rdp from a seller too and take him days to eaither refund with bitcoin or another rdp. I have lot of guys breathing down my neck to have their replaced too. I told you I wish to sell to you when I get result from my own work but I just resumed office so I was unable to get rdps myself.
Google how hard it’s s atimes to get rdp working, you need to edit some window registry to have it up and working. I can’t refund you with bitcoin but to repacked the rdp Bro. But Please if the one I’ll mail to you later today did not go through them I will refund the money for the rdp and give you the login. I’m sorry for the delay. Truly sorry.
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 5:43am On Sep 26, 2018
Idboyostic:
On the 6th of September I also contacted him for a VERIFIED offerup account with paid VPN but I never knew the whole account thing was a SHAM, referred some friends to him and even gave him a recommendation here on Nairaland which he begged me to do, the account he created for my friends and I was Blocked under 5 days. I consulted him.....he said it was because I used it with a Naija IP and also I used it with browser instead of app, was surprised because it was used as instructed . He told me to send the details that he will work on it within 72hrs, I waited for 5days nothing was done and he did not get back to me until I chatted him up and since then it has been one story (am busy, on official assignment, I will do it within the hour, when I get home, I work with 9MOBILE like I care) to the other till my friends got fed up and they consulted @babaisaac for another account and he was able to work on their old account within 24hrs before they even consulted @techprodigy and till today the account hasn’t been blocked.

After several cry for him to open another account for me to manage pending the time he will work on the first, he opened another and not too long it was blocked meanwhile @babaisaac have told us the reason why it keeps getting blocked but I decided not to hunt him with that info.

So, I told him to refund me since he is too busy but when he was collecting the money he wasn’t busy, he told me to send account details that he will do the refund.....till today he has been coming up with one excuse or the other.

He even went as far as telling me that I and my friends are ROOKIES that we were using the account he created for us to test ground, I couldn’t laugh and I had to schooled him that because I consulted him for an account doesn’t make me a rookie, gave him proofs that am far far ahead of him and I even have a VERIFIED ACCOUNT I and it hasn’t been block.....he was just dumbfounded and begged for another grace which I gave him but he still decided to play games with me.

Chatted him up yesterday again for my refund since he wasn’t able to do what I asked him to do but immediately he knew it was me, he stopped responding to my chats.

@techprodigy is not just the person that was preached to us, the fact that I even referred some friends to him and he disappointed was CRAZY

The same stories I hear today he is in Abuja tomorrow his iPhone is faulty he wants to use his blackberry I should send my email he would send me the logins , he is at work etc I still believe he would redeem his image and do the right thing though.
Re: resolved by khalazi: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Glad I went for Babaisaac. Aside from giving me the full package as agreed, he still gave me some tutorials.
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2018
khalazi:
Glad I went for Babaisaac. Aside from giving me the full package as agreed, he still gave me some tutorials.

He also does same to don't really known what is happening to him
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Good morning please help me appeal to him and give me a refund or do his work, he has viewd this page but has refused to defend himself or state his part of the case
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 6:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Cc dragnet
he claims you have banned him please un ban him so he can state his side of the story
Re: resolved by wwwmaster: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2018
ayowiz:

Is that what matters or the fact that I paid for stuff I didn't get bro let's face the order of the day please
Yeah, you are right.
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 7:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Re: resolved by dragnet: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2018
ayowiz:
Cc dragnet
he claims you have banned him please un ban him so he can state his side of the story
I didn't ban him.
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2018
dragnet:

I didn't ban him.

Re: resolved by dragnet: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2018
ayowiz:

Get the context right, he stated that I should unban him, not that "I banned him". They're different, something or someone else may have banned him and he expects me to unban him.
He mailed me and I have unbanned him anyway.
Re: resolved by ceejay80s(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2018
techprodigy:
Bro most rdp works with window 10, after series of walking you through on window 7 we decided to have your os upgraded to window 10.
After which I gave you 3 different 2012 rdp with minimum of 2gb, I bought all those rdp from a seller too and take him days to eaither refund with bitcoin or another rdp. I have lot of guys breathing down my neck to have their replaced too. I told you I wish to sell to you when I get result from my own work but I just resumed office so I was unable to get rdps myself.
Google how hard it’s s atimes to get rdp working, you need to edit some window registry to have it up and working. I can’t refund you with bitcoin but to repacked the rdp Bro. But Please if the one I’ll mail to you later today did not go through them I will refund the money for the rdp and give you the login. I’m sorry for the delay. Truly sorry.

stop embarrassing yourself and do the right thing, i no even know wetin dey sweet una inside these scams
Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=dragnet post=71534892]
Get the context right, he stated that I should unban him, not that "I banned him". They're different, something or someone else may have banned him and he expects me to unban him.
He mailed me and I have unbanned him anyway.

Sorry for the mix up
Thanks

1 Like

Re: resolved by techprodigy(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2018
Idboyostic:

dumbfolded and begged for another grace? Lol. Oga Boss l, was your account verified with a US number or not? I even went ahead to give you my personal Funded US iTunes account for you to download offerup iOS app. Guess you think you are the only nairalander that bought an offerup and letgo account from me thus tagging me a scam or shady. Each time you call me on WhatsApp call our chat hostory crashed and I have to request your details again to find you the 4K, we blessed God the vpn is not flagged or blocked!!!
Re: resolved by Idboyostic(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2018
@techprodigy, please I need you to show me where I acknowledged I do mess up my account with Naija IP......I told you I have verified offerup account and it has been used for a lot of purchases and is still up and running till today on same phone you said NAIJA IP bla bla bla

You end up giving excuses every now and then until I was fed up with it and requested for refunds which you promised you will do severally but you never en up doing it.
Re: resolved by techprodigy(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Idboyostic:
@techprodigy, please I need you to show me where I acknowledged I do mess up my account with Naija IP......I told you I have verified offerup account and it has been used for a lot of purchases and is still up and running till today on same phone you said NAIJA IP bla bla bla

You end up giving excuses every now and then until I was fed up with it and requested for refunds which you promised you will do severally but you never en up doing it.
Oga Boss customers are king I told you this whenever you cursed or use fowl language over this issue, reason I pleaded and remained calm. My offerup and letgo are very old accounts, never used a US number or Truyou verification. While 2 nairalanders already have their accconuts flagged and suspended despite the fact I verified already with number and TruYou. Is all about well managed ip sir.
Re: resolved by Idboyostic(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2018
techprodigy:
dumbfolded and begged for another grace? Lol. Oga Boss l, was your account verified with a US number or not? I even went ahead to give you my personal Funded US iTunes account for you to download offerup iOS app. Guess you think you are the only nairalander that bought an offerup and letgo account from me thus tagging me a scam or shady. Each time you call me on WhatsApp call our chat hostory crashed and I have to request your details again to find you the 4K, we blessed God the vpn is not flagged or blocked!!!
yes, you verified my account after the account has been flagged and when I consulted you I asked for a verified offerup with paid vpn account not offerup account.

When it was flagged, you created another with US number and it was flagged but my other account is still up and running with the said Naija IP you said I was using to mess the account you created. I don’t know the NAIJA IP oo

You gave me your US iTunes account to download offerup which I won’t have the need for if the account Works well because I told you have been using offerup account with google browser from the scratch and nothing has happen to it but I listened to you .......downloaded the offerup app and the second account was been run with the app and less than 24hrs it was flagged.

Am not the only Nairaland of course but I referred my friend to you and his was flagged also.....got tired of you giving him excuses and he moved on....you claimed not knowing the said person.

Why is it that when I keep messaging you with my account details that is when your phone keep crashing undecided and you never told me this until yesterday.
Re: resolved by techprodigy(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Idboyostic:
yes, you verified my account after the account has been flagged and when I consulted you I asked for a verified offerup with paid vpn account not offerup account.

When it was flagged, you created another with US number and it was flagged but my other account is still up and running with the said Naija IP I said I was using to mess your the account you created. I don’t know the NAIJA IP oo

You gave me your US iTunes account to download offerup which I won’t have the need for if the account Works well because I told you have been using offerup account with google browser from the scratch and nothing has happen to it but I listened to you .......downloaded the offerup app and the second account was been run with the app and less than 24hrs it was flagged.

Am not the only Nairaland of course but I referred my friend to you and his was flagged also.....got tired of you giving him excuses and he moved on....you claimed not knowing the said person.

Why is it that when I keep messaging you with my account details that your phone keep crashing undecided and never for once you told me this until yesterday.
is fine Boss. I’ll talk to you on WhatsApp now sir.
Re: resolved by Idboyostic(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2018
techprodigy:
Oga Boss customers are king I told you this whenever you cursed or use fowl language over this issue, reason I pleaded and remained calm. My offerup and letgo are very old accounts, never used a US number or Truyou verification. While 2 nairalanders already have their accconuts flagged and suspended despite the fact I verified already with number and TruYou. Is all about well managed ip sir.
eh eh Customers are KING!! I schooled you on this since you don’t really know the phrase and you were forming 9MOBILE staff for me and BUSY.....then I told you the real meaning why playing the scneriao of my place of work.....bro you no busy pass me and the numbers and complaints I attend to daily.....I bet you, as a 9mobile staff you claimed you are....you don’t get to attend to those numbers daily.

You thought I don’t have a Job abi Nairaland na my place of work or offerup until I bursted your bubbles and you kept your calm after playing KING because you created offerup account for me.

Please, tell me.......show me the cursed or fowls words I used on you......is terrible you saying this

Waiting!!!
Re: resolved by Idboyostic(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2018
techprodigy:
is fine Boss. I’ll talk to you on WhatsApp now sir.
I don’t need the talk, if you can’t do the refund just tell me I will let go rather than playing on my intelligence.

Is as Simple as that......

You can see the chat with my friend @techprodigy? I wasn’t bothered because I was using a friend’s account in US.....he doesn’t need it, just created it.

I wasn’t planning on coming here to say anything for whatever reason until I saw this thread and I was like ‘Common Man’ you keep playing same poo to almost everybody

Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2018
techprodigy:

Cc Smart3856bw
Re: resolved by smart3856bw: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2018
Techprodigy why you Dey spoil yourself on top 10k
Not cool...you could have settled with him privately before he brought it up here angry

The rdp you claimed you gave him was invalid...it’s dead...don’t blame it on windows 7 or whatever cos it’s server based not OS based...I’ve sold many RDPs if it works on windows 10 it’ll surely work on win7 viceversa

1 Like

Re: resolved by ayowiz(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
He promised to get my login to me or refund my money by 6pm today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Xz3,2 And Xz Premium / Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Unlocked SOLD / US Used HTC 10 And HTC 10 Evo -25k each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.