Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Protesting Woman Strips Unclad In Front Of Government Building. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protesting Woman Strips Unclad In Front Of Government Building. Photo (935 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesting Woman Strips Unclad In Front Of Government Building. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2018
According to reports, a woman undressed herself and was totally naked at Harambee House in Kenya yesterday afternoon after police stopped her. The woman had threatened to forcefully enter the building that houses a number of highly secured government offices.

It was gathered that the woman demanded to see Majority Leader Aden Duale and President Kenyatta claiming that the cost of living is too high and as a result she's unable to take care of her kids.

Officers had a hard time trying to talk some sense to her.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/protesting-woman-strips-unclad-in-front-of-government-building-photo.html

Re: Protesting Woman Strips Unclad In Front Of Government Building. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Protesting Woman Strips Unclad In Front Of Government Building. Photo by starboy86(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
If only the government will give her a listening ear, but African leaders na oyo be her case ooo if na lie ask liar Muhammed make him ask buhari.
Re: Protesting Woman Strips Unclad In Front Of Government Building. Photo by MONITZ: 12:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Nigerian bloggers won't make heaven honestly ,this was the same story that was reported some days back and in the report it was explicitly and expressly stated that it happened in Kenya Bt this olodo blogger has twisted it to make it look like it happened elsewhere/Nigeria without stating the particular place,Nigerian bloggers make unu dwar God small na even if una nor dey fear at al before...
Re: Protesting Woman Strips Unclad In Front Of Government Building. Photo by youngberry001(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Mtcheeew the lady dey old sef i tink say nah confirm ladies i go see undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As Soldier Brutalises His Daughter In Abuja,calls Her Harlot(pics) / Please Should I Confess?? See Where I Caught My Uncles Wife Yesterday Night / Serious Mayhem In Onipan Shomolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.