Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

IGBO DRUG Dealers Escape Death In Phillipines - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGBO DRUG Dealers Escape Death In Phillipines (700 Views)

Parrot Arrested In Brazil For Alerting Drug Dealers Police Were Coming / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO DRUG Dealers Escape Death In Phillipines by j1mmy: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Two IGBO drug dealers narrowly escaped death under The "Philippine Drug War" policy of the Philippine government of President Rodrigo Duterte - They were instead arrested, how unlucky that the apes will end up with free food for a very long time.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1017034/two-nigerians-nabbed-for-shabu-in-angeles-city

........................................................................................................................
PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA!

This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police for over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs, 419 gear and other contraband on their person or at their homes.

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for the bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection and abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealer and criminals there. Hotels in some Asian countries now refuse blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBOs. Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, and many others think blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there - The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data on Nigerian criminal activities I get IGBO names, anywhere I go ontrips and check for black criminals - IGBO people emerge!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religion and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO DRUG Dealers Escape Death In Phillipines by teflonjake(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2018
NA THEM.
Re: IGBO DRUG Dealers Escape Death In Phillipines by demulepaul: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2018
j1mmy:
Two IGBO drug dealers narrowly escaped death under The "Philippine Drug War" policy of the Philippine government of President Rodrigo Duterte - They were instead arrested, how unlucky that the apes will end up with free food for a very long time.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1017034/two-nigerians-nabbed-for-shabu-in-angeles-city

........................................................................................................................
PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE AROUND SOCIAL MEDIA!

This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police for over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs, 419 gear and other contraband on their person or at their homes.

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for the bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection and abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealer and criminals there. Hotels in some Asian countries now refuse blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBOs. Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, and many others think blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there - The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data on Nigerian criminal activities I get IGBO names, anywhere I go ontrips and check for black criminals - IGBO people emerge!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religion and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!
this Op is not only Stupidd but Uselessss, Joblesss Afonjaa Goatt the Skull miner Brown roof grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: IGBO DRUG Dealers Escape Death In Phillipines by braveboy64(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2018
must you write igbo don't forget we are all Nigerians out their
Re: IGBO DRUG Dealers Escape Death In Phillipines by j1mmy: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2018
demulepaul:
this Op is not only Stupidd but Uselessss, Joblesss Afonjaa Goatt the Skull miner Brown roof grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you are finished with anger, please spread the message about IGBO people. It will help save the lives of other Nigerians and reduce the level of humiliation Nigerians suffer abroad due to IGBO drug dealing and 419 activities globally!

Have a nice day!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO DRUG Dealers Escape Death In Phillipines by starboy86(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
In Falz's voice, op izza fool, lemme come and be going o jare.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Kings Nabbed While Trying To Flee Hotel Without Paying . / Fraud Alert / Man Punched His Lawyer In Court As He Was Convicted For 47 Yrs.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.