Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Television Star Toun Oni Dies - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Television Star Toun Oni Dies (8790 Views)

Olajumoke Omoge Oni Breadi Part 1 / Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by GBT(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2010
May her soul rest in perfect peace,amen
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by Pappij: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2010
Really sad, one of the role models is gone, May her soul rest in the bosom of our lord,

RIP Toun Oni cry cry cry
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by emiemi(f): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2010
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by 234Ent(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2010
one of the few first actress i grew up watching. may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by glt: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2010
May her soul; rest in peace (amen) sad
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by mafolayomi(f): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2010
RIP ma. u shall surely be missed
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by Fadunsin: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2010
Actually I didn't remember her until I saw her picture and I almost cry, why? Because of her roles in movie industry, especially in Fuji House of Commotion, Irapada and some other movies both in English and Yoruba, I wonder how Nollywood will take the news of her death? It is very sad, but what shall we do? Nothing. Death is met for every one of us to experience one after the other. It is our deed that will judge us after we might have gone. So, let every one of us examine ourselves and amend our ways before death cut us on aware. Do good, Serve your maker with all your hearth, run away from sins and above all be at alert for no one knows when death will come, Mama Toun Oni did not know that Wednesday is her own day, likewise you and I, nobody knows the time, but we should try and do good and have a good relationship with our God.

To the Family, God will fill the vacuum for them and consoled them…

Adieu Mama!!!
REST IN PEACE.
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by gmailer2: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2010
RIP "Mama Moji"
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by pappy4real(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
ADIEU MAMA T. May ur soul rest in perfect peace, will miss u so much in fact alrady missing u cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by pappy4real(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
ADIEU MAMA T. May ur soul rest in perfect peace, will miss u so much in fact alrady missing u cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by viann: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2010
what a shock.may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by UNLEASHED(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2010
RIP ma
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by FISAN: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2010
MAy her soul rest in perfect peace. sad cry
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by Redman44(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2010
She was a great woman. She was never involved in any scandal and she kept a low profile. She had qualities that are hard to find in many of our actresses today. She will be sorely missed by her fans and Nigerians in general. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by Mhmd(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2010
My heart felt condolence to her family , may her soul rest in peace and we all shouldn't forget to pray for our dead loved ones.
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2010
Ok
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by candylips(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2010
amen
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by salraj: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2010
such is life, may her perfect soul rest in peace, sun re oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by iceland(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2010
May her soul rest in perfect peace. I read she was not married and she gave birth to no children but adopted three children. What a great and loving kindness heart she had.
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by omomoller(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2010
May her soul rest in perfect peace.she will be remembered forever.
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by NaijaEcash(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2010
Another of the few role model that Nigeria can boast of is gone. cry
We'll miss her.
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by romsky: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2010
awwww RIP mama Moji aya TA
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by Goldenmeda(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
It was with a great sense of loss when I heard of Toun Oni death, may her soul rest in right hand of the Lord
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by Ibomade1: 12:53am On Aug 21, 2010
R.I.P cry cry cry
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by zoomzoom1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
May her soul rest in peace. (Amin)  cry cry
Re: Television Star Toun Oni Dies by Cool: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2011
I wonder how I missed this news-worthy event. I can hardly believe that she passed away some months ago.
It is important to me, that I pay my respect to this honourable lady who I loved and respected dearly.
She was a wonder in movies and dramas; always into her character and really believable.
Thank you, Toun Oni, for livening up our TV sets with your performances.
May God continue to uphold the family and friends that she left behind.
With love,
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Best 10 Movies Of All Time? / Watch Zee World Lies Of The Heart On Cohab TV Download For Android / Do You Want To Be Nollywood's Next Movie Star? Then Check Out These Auditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.