Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Please Help Save A Soul - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Save A Soul (479 Views)

Sickle Cell Disease People Are Now Getting Cured To AA. Save A Soul!!! (Video) / Save A Life Campaign-JIGSIMUR / Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Save A Soul by HelpSaS: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please help save a soul.

Good evening Nairalanders. I'll truly appreciate your assistance on this matter.

My brother suffered a stroke couple of months ago. Thankfully he survived it and has started walking.
But despite efforts and resources spent he's yet to fully recover. And we've exhausted all we have to get to present condition and we thank God , medical personnel and others who came to the rescue.

But i am compelled due to urgency to solicit for assistance because recently there are aren't resources to pay for his medication, care (we've been using herbal medicine since it's more effective than those initially prescribed drugs by the doctor after his discharge from the hospital).
Re: Please Help Save A Soul by HelpSaS: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Though I've been reluctant about seeking for help this way but may not forgive myself for not doing all I can to save his life.

I'll appreciate any help I can get most especially for procurement of a medication that was recommended based testimony of its efficacy.
I don't even mind anyone assisting in making payment for the drug directly...NATURAL STROKE CARE which costs N57,000.00 from their website

http://healthmaxi.com.ng/stroke_solution.html

I can also be reached on saveasoulfromstroke@gmail.com

May God bless you all.
Re: Please Help Save A Soul by hospitaldoc: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
The stroke cannot be undone, you can only prevent further strokes. Buying herbal medications with false claims will not fix your brother, please don't give your hard earned money to quacksters. Get the prescribed mediations, ?aspirin ?antichilesterol ?antihypertensives and help your brother continue physical therapy
Re: Please Help Save A Soul by HelpSaS: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
hospitaldoc:
The stroke cannot be undone, you can only prevent further strokes. Buying herbal medications with false claims will not fix your brother, please don't give your hard earned money to quacksters. Get the prescribed mediations, ?aspirin ?antichilesterol ?antihypertensives and help your brother continue physical therapy

Thanks but he died few days ago.
Re: Please Help Save A Soul by HelpSaS: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
Goodnight Aaron.

The last few days at the hospital was trying and emotionally drenching and I wish I could do more to ease your tears, pains and save you bro but it turned otherwise....I am sorry bro

I pray you find enough strength in the hereafter for the journey upwards to the light/paradise.

And May God Almighty grant us mercy and blessings to raise the children you left behind to His Glory.

Love you bro.

Adieu....RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Save A Soul by hospitaldoc: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
HelpSaS:

Thanks but he died few days ago.

my sincere condolences

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant And Nursing Mothers / U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt (Photos) / Do Know Watery Sperm Can Be Corrected Again With Mascum HERBAL PRIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.