Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

First Mobile Activation Guide! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Mobile Activation Guide! (251 Views)

First Mobile Call / University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) / First Mobile Activation Guide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Mobile Activation Guide! by chukwuebuka88(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
In the course of this thread, I will be teaching all First bank esteemed Customers and those who will also love to get onboard with us about how to set up their mobile banking platforms either using the mobile app First Mobile from Google Playstore, ( that's those of us using an Android device) or iOS from the Apple store and BlackBerry App market . for those of us using windows mobile phones, First bank is currently working on launching the app for windows OS users. Please all our first bank customers should carefully read through this thread in between lines. Thanks

Why you should use First Mobile App?

Because it is easy to set up, cost effective and properly secured. I am a digital geek at First bank and i want to make banking much simpler for our esteemed customers, So I don't want you to stress yourself coming to the bank to transfer money or check account balance or pay utility bills. I am concerned about your comfort, because we put you First, that is why you need to use the First Bank mobile App.

The User Interface is easy to understand and navigate, even the elderly ones can easily understand it as well. Installing First Mobile application is easy, requires data connection or WiFi access to download and your ATM Card for registering. Its free, no charges for setting up and also no charges for usage. Only transfer transaction charges from CBN apply. Transfer Charge is now 52naira against the old 100naira charge. 

I wouldn't want to bore you with long talk.. But I will try my best to go straight to details so everyone can appreciate the simplicity in using the first bank mobile banking platforms.

Please support me to meet my targets as well when you have downloaded the app by inputting the referral code TN020922when you are registering
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Life Lessons Every Woman Needs To Know / University Of Uyo (uniuyo) Notice To Graduands On 24th Convocation Ceremony / Urgent Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.