Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Fund Transfer Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fund Transfer Application (312 Views)

How Do I Fund My Facebook For Ads And Link My Paypal / Paypal Fund For Sale @ #320/$ / Payoneer Fund Is Need ... Who Has For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fund Transfer Application by artsupport: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Hi guys,

Please I am developing an application that will allow fund transfer from one account to another. I need the best payment gateway or processor that can deliver this seemlessly.

I will appreciate any suggestion in this regard.

Thanks so much
Re: Fund Transfer Application by elninosft(m): 12:37am On Sep 27, 2018
artsupport:
Hi guys,

Please I am developing an application that will allow fund transfer from one account to another. I need the best payment gateway or processor that can deliver this seemlessly.

I will appreciate any suggestion in this regard.

Thanks so much

If the transfer of funds is just between account owners on the same platform you are developing (which I guess it is) ., then you don't need a third party payment processor. . You should write the scripts that will take care of that. You only need a 3rd party payment gateway if for instance a user's balance is 0.00 and he wants to top up his account. Then of course he has to make payment to an external account after which his account on your platform gets credited with the exact amount he deposited. .
Re: Fund Transfer Application by artsupport: 4:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Eh thanks so much.

What I mean to fund transfer from one bank account to another bank account.

The one you said is already done.

But the account I was reffering to is bank transfer.
Re: Fund Transfer Application by onlinetomola(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Try Paystack
Re: Fund Transfer Application by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Try paystack... They have the script
Re: Fund Transfer Application by artsupport: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make A Good Living From Your Smartphone 2018 / How To Choose The Best Wordpress Hosting In 2018 By Techevangelist - October 16 / Meaning Of SEO - Rank Your Website On First Page Of Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.