Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

One Thing To Do That Will Make Success To Pursue You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Thing To Do That Will Make Success To Pursue You (721 Views)

Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School / The One Thing That Make Success To Keep Pursing You / ASUU Vows To Pursue Ongoing Strike To Logical Conclusion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing To Do That Will Make Success To Pursue You by sharpguy10(m): 12:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you one thing that will make success to be pursuing you. If you want to be successful in life and dominate in every area of your life don't seek for success but seek for this one thing. Many successful people, company and establishment know this key that is why they are so successful and spreading in every city, state and country. The one thing that will make success to be pursuing you to be a person of value. In other words create something of value and people will pay you for what you create. That is what make successful people successful. For example people pay money for fuel, gold, silver and water, why because they are valuable. When you become a person of value, people will pay you money for the value you create.
How to make yourself valuable.
Develop a gift for yourself:
You possess a gift in you. You are not empty. You are full of potentials. Through that gift you can develop something of value that will make the society to be looking for you. The world is full of people, the value you create is what will valuable in the world. Develop a gift that when they remember you, they will remember you for something of value. For example when you say Microsoft, you will remember Bill Gates, when you remember best in basketball, they will remember Michael Jordan. You have to develop a gift in you that will make you valuable in this life. One thing you have to know is that this gift you have is you is very easy to use when develop. For me, I have develop four for myself. The first one is writing, the second is singing and the third is making money online. The fourth one is the gift of creativity. For me to use this for gift is very simple for me. With this gifts I have develop for myself, I can keep making money on them for ever. That is the secret of having a gift and become better at it.
Using the gift to create value: the way to use the gift to create value is by looking at others that has similar gift like you and observe how they are using it to create value that make them to be valuable to society. Check out what are they doing, what did they follow and how did they do it. When you figure out how they do it, go ahead with yours to create something of value for the society. Another thing you have to do is to think and ask yourself some questions like how can I add more value to this? When you do this, answers will be coming out of your mind that will make what you want to do valuable. That is the secret of all successful people.
Thanks for reading this post. Remain blessed.

Please if you know that you have not given your life to Christ please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner and I believe you die for you die for me and on the third day you rose again for my redemption and justification. Right now I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me Amen.

Keep prospering and soaring high in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing To Do That Will Make Success To Pursue You by Hahjascho(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
good

1 Like

Re: One Thing To Do That Will Make Success To Pursue You by sharpguy10(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Keep reading
Re: One Thing To Do That Will Make Success To Pursue You by sharpguy10(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Get inspired
Re: One Thing To Do That Will Make Success To Pursue You by shaheenn: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
nice !! great wording
[https://www.shaheenbooks.com/]Auditing Solved MCQS[/2018/10/auditing-solved-mcqs-pdf.html]
Re: One Thing To Do That Will Make Success To Pursue You by sharpguy10(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2018
Keep reading for inspiration

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Scholarship For Undergraduates And Postgraduates - Apply Now / NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 Is Out | Click Here For More Info / Imo, Abia, Osun Top UTME, JAMB Blacklists 116 Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.