Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,672 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Make Money Printing Original Plastic ID Cards! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Printing Original Plastic ID Cards! (806 Views)

Help People Download And Print Their NIN ID On Plastic ID And Get Paid N5k/day / Convert Ur NIN Slip To Plastic Id Card / PVC/ Plastic ID Card Printing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Printing Original Plastic ID Cards! by skymediabizhub: 12:45am On Sep 27, 2018
PLASTIC ID CARD BUSINESS - INVEST N16,000 AND MAKE A PROFIT OF N99,000.
(Make sure to read it till the end – don’t be lazy please!)
If you are in the printing business or ever tried acquiring a plastic ID card printer you no doubt agree with me that the experience is really challenging, and on the other hand the business is very lucrative and the profit is both interesting and tempting.
However all the popularly known printing machines (e.g Fargo, Zebra and the rest) can really be challenging and frustrating. First any of the machines is very expensive ranging from N380,000 to N650,000 currently in the market. As if the high cost is not enough, when you buy it you see that it’s really problematic, at first it might wet your mouth with a good profit for just a few weeks, but then after printing a few ID cards, the problems will start emerging gradually. It will start with drawing a very annoying lines on the card, which will consequently attract some embarrassment from your customers and also make them reject many ID cards (no doubt if you are into the business I’m sure you have lots of those rejected ID cards in you drawer) thereby chasing your customers away, also those ones you printed when you bought the machine new when everything was still working fine, does not last for long, and shortly complains will start coming from your customers that the ID cards are fading. Now to solve the problem of unwanted lines on the ID Cards, you will start running around to change the print head which is almost impossible to get it right, and when you eventually do that, you think your problems are over, but far from it, the print quality will drastically reduce even more, thus leading to a more faded printouts, from that it will start mixing lines with fades and host of other pathetic symptoms of bad machine which will eventually lead to abandoning your N450,000 machine under the table or at the technician’s workshop.

Obviously it’s not a good experience and I can tell you I have experienced that time and again, however as the saying goes that necessity and pain are the father and mother of invention. In my earnest desire to continue enjoying the enormous profit that is in the ID card printing business, I have gone extra miles to discover more technologies for printing a high quality and durable ID cards. After my above mentioned experience, I discovered yet another pattern that involves printing on a film, stick to a PVC and then laminate, again that didn’t certify my desire for quality, durability and speed.
Therefore I went further into my research and discovery and finally this time I found a very interesting stress free and effective ID card printing machine that is super quality, highly durable and very profitable. This machine is simply amazing and awesome. I can tell you emphatically that it is all you need in making a very profitable ID card Printing Business. It prints directly on the Plastic, and prints two ID cards simultaneously, and automatically within seconds. It prints with a full image resolution, giving you ultramodern look, with sparkling, dazzling and glittering ID cards that will last beyond your expectation.
How it works:
At first we supply you the complete pack that contains:
1.The Printer (Permanent)
2. The PVC (i.e the printable plastics) that will produce 230pcs of plastic ID cards (Renewable)
3. The Tray that prints two ID cards simultaneously (Permanent)
4. The Complete Set of Toner Cartridges (Permanent)
5. The Complete set of ICSS bottles (Renewable)
6. The Power and USB Cords (Permanent)
That’s all you need to get started, and it will cost you just N110,000.
Profit Calculations:
Right now in most cities where Plastic ID cards are printed, it cost N1,000 – N2,000 to make just one. However the lowest price you can get it is N500 (Bulk price) therefore we are going to make this profit calculation based on the lowest price, hence when you print at an amount higher that the lowest printing price used here, it is part of your added profit.
Here it goes: The entire package at the initial purchase is cost N110,000 and with that you can make 230pcs of ID cards at (at least) N500 each. Therefore N500 X 230 = N115,000 Now you have covered the entire cost and have just made N5,000 profit.
At this point all you will ever need again are these two renewable items:
1. The PVC (i.e the printable plastics) that will produce 230pcs of plastic ID cards
2. The Complete set of ICSS bottles
This two items will cost you just N16,000 and still produce same 230pcs of Plastic ID cards, which will make a total of N115,000.
At this point here is your profit margin: N115,000 – N16,000 = N99,000 profit. Henceforth each N16,000 you spent on those two renewable items gives you a profit of N99,000 profit.
How soon can someone print the entire 230pcs of ID cards in order to make the N99,000 profit?
Well most times it depends on you just like most things in life. From our own experiences sometimes it takes just a day, and sometimes a week and sometimes too a few weeks, but the irrefutable point is that ID card is a popular demand and all companies, schools, churches, political parties, all entities and individuals need it. From our experience so far, sometimes a school of over 600 students will patronize us making us print about 600 pcs of ID cards in a day thereby making a profit of more than N198,000 just in one day. Many other companies, parties and groups sometimes order even more quantity.
In summary, this business is a business that no one who invest in it will ever regret because it is so lucrative, easy to understand, and Plastic ID card business is a kind of business that will last till the end of time.
If you are interested and want to utilize this opportunity to grow your bank account quickly contact us via: 08118164618. You can Watch a video on how the machine operates via this our Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJfk98N_g8
Additionally we offer free training on how to operate the machine and it is easy to understand within minutes, we will also give you free ten beautiful ID card templates to enable you start working and making money immediately. Dare to try and enjoy success!

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On PIONEER-NEWS INCOME Without Referral / Making Money Online In Nigeria Without Paying To Start / I've Too Much Time I'm Wasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.