Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List (5112 Views)

The Headies 2015 Nominees List. / Nigerian Entertainment Awards Nominees #NEA2015 / Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by boban007: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2010
dagrin all the way.ko si omona,emi lomo na,any where tinbalo won pemi governor.dats lyrical wizard,lyrical were 4 u.
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by boban007: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2010
dagrin all the way.ko si omona,emi lomo na,any where tinbalo won pemi governor.dats lyrical wizard,lyrical were 4 u.
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by bilms(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2010
Quote from: bilms on Yesterday at 12:16:53 PM
INDIGENOUS ARTIST OF THE YEAR

ASA
Nneka
9ice
Pasuma
Jesse King

this is an absolute nonsense,

is 9ice an indigenous artists or afro hip hop?

Pasuma is good choose, but if pasuma should be on the list then i think saheed osupa should automatically be the winner as far as artist of the year is concern,

Are you fighting for Osupa or what? Osupa is a local champion I beg.

why are you guys always bias in your comments.

this is indigenous artist for God sake

what is 9ice and ASA doing there are they indigenous artists?,and for pasuma,he deserve to be there for sure but i as far as the year is concern saheed deserve more,
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by dejavu009: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2010
I dont get it, y will dey host NEA or watever in newyork, re they dumb?
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by Jaylone(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
Why on earth should the award take place in NY? While trying to celebrate 50 anniversary. This country will never move forward with the kind of attitude. Think of it America holding the AMA in Lagos
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by youngay: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
Dump organiser.New york my foot.
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by luvhenry(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
I think Goldie should finally get an award for best female video. She hz hustled 4 long and finally came up with sometin nice
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by zebra543: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
nigerians and thier useless awards
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by Vquest(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
Jaylone:

Why on earth should the award take place in NY? While trying to celebrate 50 anniversary. This country will never move forward with the kind of attitude. Think of it America holding the AMA in Lagos

I'm glad it's being held in NYC. I want to attend the ceremony and holla at some Nigerian babes. I've never dated a Nigerian. Main reason is, I have no idea where to go and meet one. I know there's a small community of Nigerians in the Bronx, but I really don't go to that place.
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by igboboy1(m): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2010
dumb award that doesnt even carry no weight, and not very diverse only the same face/people we see/hear about all the time, there are tons of new artist , But as usual everything in Nigeria is recycle recycle, presidency= recycle, Super eagles= recycle, music=recycle,

this country is an enemy of progress i swear
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by Angelfish1(f): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2010
So this is why Lami feels she's too big for her Ibadan fans!(hiss)
A broadcaster in Ibadan tried to reach Lami and a few female artistes for an interview. It was only lami who actually is the least popular on the list, who first of all didn't pick up and then sent a text saying "text only pls" and when she was sent a text briefing her on what they wanted from her, she never even had the decency to respond or at least get a P.A to do so,
Forgetting when she hungrily gave her number to this same broadcaster so she could get an interview, jeez!
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by rockers: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2010
Angel fish:

So this is why Lami feels she's too big for her Ibadan fans!(hiss)
A broadcaster in Ibadan tried to reach Lami and a few female artistes for an interview. It was only lami who actually is the least popular on the list, who first of all didn't pick up and then sent a text saying "text only pls" and when she was sent a text briefing her on what they wanted from her, she never even had the decency to respond or at least get a P.A to do so,
Forgetting when she hungrily gave her number to this same broadcaster so she could get an interview, jeez!
if this is true,then she is not well , how many people know her average music ,smh
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by okeey(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2010
not to bad coz dose who won dis is dere own luck
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by nj11(f): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2010
Why is the award being held in New York?
It's the Nigeria Entertainment Awards,not
American Entertainment Awards.
Stupid Nigerians,never appreciate what is
ours.
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by Chimanet(m): 3:30am On Jul 19, 2010
give all the music awards to Nneka she is the only inpiring artist in the list.
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by harpo(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2010
Is this event being hosted in NEW YORK if so i must say that makes it crap, why host an indigenous award abroad? U will never here british award hosted in cairo,

Organizers are DAFT i urge all nominees to stay clear,
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by tessybrown(m): 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2010
Yeah that true but the owner of ladieshood SUSSAN THE FIRT LADi WANT 2 puT the FIRT TIN AT THE ENTERTAMENT INDUSTRY IF U THINK U ARE ReadY 2 folLOW IT THEN CHECK HER @ http://ladieshood.waphall.com
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by 9jafreak: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2010
[size=16pt]It's always been held in the USA if I remeber well

Best Video [Male]: ONE DAY- eLDee [in fact the best song of the year]

Best Video [Female]: GOLDIE FT ELDEE THA DON "YOU KNOW IT"

Anything else would be a denial of the most obvious
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2010 Nominees List by TeamM7: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
HEY EVERYONE!!!!

Who's going to be watching the Nigeria Entertainment Awards this year!??

MAY7VEN will be performing & is NOMINATED for BEST INTERNATIONAL ARTIST!

Please show your support & VOTE here: http://www.nigeriaentawards.com/

You can vote ONCE every 24 hours!

Thank you!

www.twitter.com/TeamMay7ven - FOLLOW US!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Song You Listening To ATM / Best Website For Downloading Current Music? / AUDIO: Demarco Ft Akon & Runtown – No Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.