Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Don't Die Of These Diseases! See What You Need ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Die Of These Diseases! See What You Need ! (3127 Views)

Besides Sprains, These Diseases Can Cause Swollen Feet! / 24 Die Of Snake Bites In Gombe / 250 People Die Of Snake Bite In Plateau And Gombe Due To Scarcity Of Anti-Venom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Die Of These Diseases! See What You Need ! by RainExec: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2018
DON'T DIE OF THESE DISEASES!
SEE WHAT YOU NEED !

Do you want to Get rid of the following ailments/discomforts? Do you know anyone you want to help get cured of the following diseases?

��CANCER OF ALL NATURE
��DIABETES OF ALL TYPES
��ARTHRITIS
��ASTHMA
��STOMACH ULCER
��STROKE
��KIDNEY PROBLEMS
��CATARACT
��FIBROID
��LEUKEMIA
��HEART DISEASE
��HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
��OBESITY
��BONES DISEASES
��LOW SPERM COUNT
��WEAK EJACULATION
��HORMONAL IMBALANCE
��INSOMNIA
��HIGH CHOLESTEROL
��KIDNEY STONES
��HEPATITIS
��ACUTE LIVER CIRRHOSIS
��GLUACOMA
etc

Then you need to experience the power of SEED[b] NUTRITION[/b] with RAIN SOUL from Rain International.

Key Features
Each box of Rain Soul contains 30 pouches, 2oz per pouch of live giving proprietary blend of seeds. (makes for easy use too, no tablets, no pills, just Shake, Tear and Drink).

Rain Soul contains Black Cumin Seed which has been found to do the following:

> Inhibited tumor growth by up to 50%
> Increased the growth of healthy bone marrow cells by 250%
> Aides in the production of natural interferon
> Demonstrated strong anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
> Help to protect the body against damage from chemotherapy and radiation
> Deactivated and/or killed certain types of cancer cells
> Analgesic (Pain-Killing)
> Anti-Bacterial
> Anti-Inflammatory
> Anti-Ulcer
> Anti-Cholinergic
> Anti-Fungal
> Ant-Hypertensive
> Antioxidant
> Antispasmodic
> Antiviral
> Bronchodilator
> Gluconeogenesis Inhibitor (Anti-Diabetic)
> Hepatoprotective (Liver Protecting)
> Hypotensive
> Insulin Sensitizing
> Interferon Inducer
> Leukotriene Antagonist
> Renoprotective (Kidney Protecting)
> Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha IInhibitor
Terminal diseases (Cancer, HIV, liver/kidney issues)

Still want to see what Black Cumin Seed packs? check out Pubmed dot com and this Clinical research article

http://naturalsociety.com/10-health-benefits-of-black-cumin-seed-nigella-sativa/amp/

Testimonials abound (Check below) from those who have used the product and has seen its efficacy.

Note: The product does not go through any hot process, Rain use the cold process method which brings out all nutrients 100%. Its all natural: no fillers and non-GMO

Soul contains
* Resveratrol
* Raw black cumin seed,
* Black Raspberry Seed
* Chardonnay Grape Seed
* D-ribose

This product was developed after 20 years of Empirical research.

Rain Soul has no side effect, is NAFDAC approved and comes with a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

To know more and Place order please Contact Kunle via WhatsApp on 2348160459964 Or call 008020565727.

Let someone thank you for saving their lives

To connect directly via WhatsApp click
https:///send/?phone=2348160459964

You can also Become a Rain Partner and earn weekly.

1 Share

Re: Don't Die Of These Diseases! See What You Need ! by RainExec: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Power packed Chardonay grape Seeds holds lots of health benefits.

The medicinal benefits of chardonnay grape seed is known from of old and is one of the most researched seed. It’s quite unfortunate that such power packed nature’s blessings have been replaced by mere chemical compositions in this modern world. 

What's So Great About Grape Seed?

Grape seeds are rich in powerful antioxidants and natural plant compounds called oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs)

Grape seed extract may play a role in
cancer prevention,
bone strength,
oral health,
healthy blood pressure and more

Grape seed extract may even be useful as a preventative or therapeutic agent in Alzheimer’s ddisease

Grapes are one of the most popular fruits around but many people neglect to eat what is perhaps their healthiest feature — the seeds.

Grape seeds are rich in powerful antioxidants and natural plant compounds called oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs).

OPCs are most well known for their antioxidant activity, which means, at the very least, grape seed may help to destroy free radicals in your body, which in turn may help you avoid premature aging and certain chronic diseases.

OPCs may even play a role in cancer prevention.

Research published in the journal Prostate found OPCs helped stop the spread of prostate cancer cells and also caused apoptosis (cell death) among prostate cancer cells.

This seed oil is capable of controlling glucose levels and insulin production which contributes in a big way in fighting against obesity. 

The anti-oxidant packed Chardonnay grape seed protects and repairs the skin. 

Grape seed extract has been found to inhibit leg swelling that can occur during prolonged sitting In addition, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center

Chardonnay Grape Seeds is one of the four components of Rain Soul Pure wellness.

Little wonder Rain Soul is so effective for such a wide range of health challenges

The testimonials keeps rolling in on this life changing product, Rain Soul.

Need a box of this life giver or interested in becoming a partner/distributor?

Contact Kunle via WhatsApp on 2348160459964 Or call 08020565727.

Re: Don't Die Of These Diseases! See What You Need ! by RainExec: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
WHAT IS MULTIPLE MYELOMA?

It is cancer of the plasma cells. The plasma cells are a type of white blood cell in the bone marrow. With this condition, a group of plasma cells becomes cancerous and multiplies. The disease can damage the bones, immune system, kidneys and red blood cell count.
Symptoms may not be present or may be non-specific, such as loss of appetite, bone pain and fever.
Medically, it is said to have no cure. This is the reason Rain products are exceptional: they disrupt medical belief.

Here is an amazing Rain Soul testimony on Multiple myeloma.

Posted by - Jerald Taylor: I have a friend who HAD multiple myeloma. He was on his deathbed and could barely move. He went through chemo, but I gave him 1 packet of SOUL per day for 3 months and he was then able to get out of bed. After 4 months his blood analysis showed no spike in myeloma whatsoever and it has never returned! He has been fully restored to optimal health! That was over 2 years ago! He still takes 1 packet of SOUL per day faithfully!

Rain Soul is disrupting the health and wellness industry ! I
If you know anyone with cancer of any type and at any stage please let them try out Rain Soul for a change and testify. And remember there is a 30 day money back guarantee so the risk is ours to bear!

Re: Don't Die Of These Diseases! See What You Need ! by RainExec: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Beat Diabetes This Season of Joy !

The holiday season is officially upon us. But for those living with diabetes, this can mean a time when lifestyle habits and sugar blood glucose can be harder to control.

Here is another fantastic testimony from a new customer (4 days!); he is a 72 y/o gentleman with type II diabetes, as well as a myriad of other health issues, including cardiac & history of cancer.

His normal morning blood sugar readings have been in the 300's (yikes!); this morning his reading was 170! He was blown away, especially because his son had baked chocolate chip cookies & he'd eaten some before bed.. he expected that his readings would be off the chart.. he was incredulous and so he actually tested twice to be sure!

He is taking 2 packs a day and this is the beginning of day 4! He is over the moon with happiness!"

Take SOUL this season of good tidings and take time to savor every mouthful, and enjoy your time at the table with the people you love.

Another fantastic testimonial of a huge diabetic wound that got closed up in 20 days just came in too all the way from Mexico!!!

Rain seed nutrition is changing lives with pure wellness with Rain Soul!!

If you know anyone with hyper or hypo glycemia and diabetes I or II please let them try out Rain Soul for a change and testify. And remember there is a 30 day money back guarantee so the risk is ours to bear!

NB; For a limited period you can get Rain products at a discount if you buy from our online shop at www.myrainlife.co/rain2excel

Also visit and like our Facebook page for up to date information on Seed Nutrition and Rain products and testimonials @ http://facebook.com/RainInternationalseednutrition

Re: Don't Die Of These Diseases! See What You Need ! by RainExec: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Can You Escape the Silent Killer?

This Rain Story, tells you how !

Hello everybody, My name is Jay K. I've been part of this Rain family for almost 3 years now. I have to say that Rain has been one of the biggest contributing factors to a healthier life for me.

Here is my story.

I've always been a physically active person all my life, martial arts, mountain biking, working out regularly and playing lots of sports. My profession for 27 years has been a television camera operator, covering Emmys, Oscars, Fox sports and lots more ... working in this business is always a 12 - 14 hour day.

Three years ago 2 days after shooting Stanley Cup with the LA Kings ( they won the cup ) I started having issues with my heart. I was rushed into emergency and I had a blockage in 3 areas in my heart. Three heart stents (A coronary stent is a tube-shaped device placed in the coronary arteries that supply blood to the heart, to keep the arteries open in the treatment of coronary heart disease.) were applied and I spent four days in the hospital. After 3 weeks I was feeling pretty good so I started working out, treadmill walking and lifting weights again...

One month later I was rushed back to emergency because my heart swelled from too much exercising, I pushed it a little too hard. My heart stopped that night and they had to defibrillate me. It was the worst experience I've ever had in my life. Believe me you don't ever want to be zapped with that machine. My recovery this time was long and hard.

A close friend of mine introduced me to Soul and said I should try this product in which I did. I took 2 a day for a week... wow before I took this product I could barely walk with my daughter from the car into the market without being out of breath or pain in my chest. On top of that I get these PVC ( pre-ventricle contractions) this is where your hearts top chamber beats twice before your lower chamber completes the first beat because of a little damage on the top part of my heart.

After taking Soul for about four weeks I started to feel much much better. Needless to say I stopped working out or training for a year, I certainly didn't want to experience that again. After being on Soul for a year I started back up physically rehabilitating myself. 2 1/2 years now I’m back to 95%. Soul, Core and Form have become integral part of my life. I rarely get PVCs, and I'm back to working 12 hours a day. I’m working out regularly,walking and hiking up to 8 miles a day..

Yes I truly believe Soul and Core has helped me heal so I can get back to life. I have shared my story with Russ Cowley – Rain International Vice President and Brigham in front of audiences and many others.

Rain International has such a great product, The pureness is absolutely outstanding. I have been a Rain Partner for almost 3 years now... why because I experienced firsthand how powerful these products are. God bless and stay strong !!!

This is Rain !

Rain Soul pure wellness product is available in Rain Nigeria.

NB; For a limited period you can get Rain products at a discount if you buy from our online shop at www.myrainlife.co/rain2excel

Also visit and like our Facebook page for up to date information on Seed Nutrition and Rain products and testimonials @ http://facebook.com/RainInternationalseednutrition

Happy New Year

Re: Don't Die Of These Diseases! See What You Need ! by RainExec: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NATURALLY GET RID OF GOITER WITHOUT SURGERY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you among the thousands of women that suffer from hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism called Goiter or you know someone that suffers from it?

Are you tired of the embarrassment of having people stare at your neck while in public?

Are you ready to get rid of the pain without surgery in a natural, non invasive way?

Imagine you wake up in 3 weeks time and you feel pretty light and full of energy.
You pick up a glass of water to drink and you feel no pain whatsoever in your throat.
You place your hands on your neck and the lump is gone totally.
You book an appointment with your doctor, and after thorough examination, he looks at you in astonishment and tells you you no longer need to undergo surgery because your goiter is gone completely.

Yes-- you can be totally be free of goiter naturally using our seed based nutritional wellness product-- Rain Soul.
Rain Soul has helped over 1000 people like you globally get rid of goiter in the last 4 years. It can help you too.

Rain Soul, made from black cumin seeds and three other synergistic seeds is the world's best and most potent anti oxidative and anti inflammatory dietary supplement.

This is a risk free treatment as product comes with 30 days money back guarantee.

You want your testimony to be the next? Call us now to get a box of Rain Soul and also get more information about Rain Soul.

NB; For a limited period you can get Rain products at a discount if you buy from our online shop at www.myrainlife.co/CoachK

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Salihu Umar Announces He Just Tested Positive / Kenya is Proud of Enticing Butties / Moringa: A Natural Cure For Anal Fissure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.