Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,666 members, 7,851,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Can I Change Image On Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Change Image On Wordpress (356 Views)

How To Copy Text From Any Image On Window PC / How Can I Achieve The Same Result As The Attached Image On Google / Your Blog Post Shows A Different Image On Facebook! How To Fix It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change Image On Wordpress by cbrass(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2018
hello wordpress experts, i have been battling to change some images on a wordpress site, the image section is not editable so i couldn't remove it, i also when to the cpanel to delete the image from the uploads folder hoping it wont show again but surprisingly i still find the image there.

I really need your help on how to do this.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Change Image On Wordpress by Donald3d(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Clear your browser cache, or clear cache from plugin if you use a cache plugin
Re: How Can I Change Image On Wordpress by cbrass(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donald3d:
Clear your browser cache, or clear cache from plugin if you use a cache plugin
ok thank you, but am i doing the right thing changing the image in the uploads folder ?
Re: How Can I Change Image On Wordpress by cbrass(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
i also want to ask , which folder can i see the html content of the theme i am using
Re: How Can I Change Image On Wordpress by TopYouGo: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
cbrass:
hello wordpress experts, i have been battling to change some images on a wordpress site, the image section is not editable so i couldn't remove it, i also when to the cpanel to delete the image from the uploads folder hoping it wont show again but surprisingly i still find the image there.

I really need your help on how to do this.

Thanks

All your images should be in the Media section where you can edit and delete them. If you aren't seeing the Media section at your backend, it means you don't have the admin assess to the website.
Re: How Can I Change Image On Wordpress by cbrass(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
TopYouGo:

All your images should be in the Media section where you can edit and delete them. If you aren't seeing the Media section at your backend, it means you don't have the admin assess to the website.

I can see them, thank you. I noticed it was my cache giving me the issues

(1) (Reply)

Get A Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Sends And Receives. / Get Paid From Your Banned Google Adsense Account Within 24 Hour / Complete Web Development Full Tutorial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.