Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Beautiful Photos Of Alex , Her Mum And Grandma 2geda. Three Generations In 1 Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Alex , Her Mum And Grandma 2geda. Three Generations In 1 Pix (705 Views)

Son And Grandma Makes A Viral Video Of Davido Freestyle 'whiskey Wizkid'. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Alex , Her Mum And Grandma 2geda. Three Generations In 1 Pix by onyi25(f): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Now we know where Alex got her beauty from. It runs in the family, from generation to generation.

The talented Big brother naija star too to her Ig to share a heartwarming photo of herself, her mum and granny.

Three generations in one photo, can you believe it?

Sharing the cute photos, she wrote:

"THREE GENERATIONS!!!! My WCW goes to the women in this picture. Grandma/Mum/Daughter. These two Women are the strongest women on earthly. I love you both unconditionally and I promise,I’ll make you proud. These women taught me that being responsible,kind,patient and prayerful is key. #threegenerations"

See more here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/09/bbnaija-alex-shares-heartmelting-photos.html

Re: Beautiful Photos Of Alex , Her Mum And Grandma 2geda. Three Generations In 1 Pix by chriskosherbal(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Haha sincerely they all look alike ..

Make u nu try gene ooooo

See my signature
Re: Beautiful Photos Of Alex , Her Mum And Grandma 2geda. Three Generations In 1 Pix by mikejj(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Grandma wasn't happy with the makeup...it's obvious grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Shares Nek3d Pictures With His Girlfriend / Wizkid's Ex, Tania Omotayo Rumored To Be Engaged To Sumbo / Elizabeth Hurley Gets Drunk And Becomes Nijia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.