Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,084 members, 7,863,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

“Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor (447 Views)

Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles" Facebook User Advises Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by Griezwoman: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
A Nigerian man simply identified as Zachary Zachin Chinedu has taken to social media to express his displeasure to pastors who are fond of extorting poor members using fake miracles.

The young man attacked a pastor who was captured using a bronze snake to perform miracles. According to Zachary, this isn’t biblical, and is only a mere way of extorting the poor members.

See his post below;

Many People are very STUPID.

The Bible spoke about this. If Jesus Christ is whom you worship, why would you attend such ministries as this?

I’m not into church bashing or the likes but THIS IS WRONG. Even the Bronze Serpent was later worshipped as Nehushtan and destroyed by one of the Kings (Hezekiah I think).

Christians, read the Bible for yourselves. Stop acting the Fool. Stop selling your souls for useless miracles because of your greedy intentions.

You too can hear from God and perform miracles YOURSELF!!!

#iAmZacKING #iAmNegaSonic #OtakuMusica #AudioSithLord #ATaleOfManyHorrors

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/christians-stop-selling-your-souls-for-useless-miracles-man-blasts-pastor-who-uses-serpent/

cc: lalasticlala dominique farano Mynd44

Re: “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by Shelumiel: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
The first phrase of his message is insulting to the believing and unbelieving alike. Which makes me wonder if this guy is really a Christian.
Re: “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by dingbang(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
angry
Re: “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by donstan18: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
LOVE, CHURCH and WISDOM don't go together.

You must choose one out of them.

2 Likes

Re: “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by MrPRevailer(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Miracle is good. The problem is many wannabe fire pastors/ get their powers from demonic places.

This particular Church is into Idolatry because he is using a graven image which Bible forbids. He is practising witchcraft because God's power cannot come from that thing.
Re: “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by MrPRevailer(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:

To begin with, are you a Christian?

Love, Wisdom and Church go together.

Jesus is coming to rapture a Holy CHURCH He told us "LOVE is the fulfillment of the law" and "Be WISE as a serpent".

Book of Proverbs says " WISDOM is the principal thing, therefore get WISDOM,..."
Re: “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by Fierce11: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
The composure of the message does not make any sense.. But i understand what he is trying to say sha..
The way some 'christians' go to services expecting one miracle or another is terribly alarming.. What happened to going to church for God? what about going to church to listen and understand the word of God and his doctrines? What about Salvation? Smh.. They all want miracles and money.. Even when the know that the joker in pastor's clothing cannot offer what he does not have, they will still go because 'they hear say hin dey see vision and God give am pawa'.. smh.. No wonder the gullibility is yet to drop.. God gave use wisdom and knowledge but despite the education and 'literacy' that was later added, some people still choose to remain foolish.. Pay your tithe to the church so it would be easily distributed or distribute it yourself.. It is clear in the Bible.. Give so that you may receive.. But don't close your eyes when you are giving a baby pap.. A post is enough for the wise
Re: “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by donstan18: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrPRevailer:

[s] To begin with, are you a Christian?

Love, Wisdom and Church go together.

Jesus is coming to rapture a Holy CHURCH He told us "LOVE is the fulfillment of the law" and "Be WISE as a serpent".

Book of Proverbs says " WISDOM is the principal thing, therefore get WISDOM,..." [/s]

Until you stop deceiving yourself with bible verses and face realities, you no go get sense.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by Fierce11: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:

Sometimes, you are too wise.. Other times, you sound silly..
You can be a wise man that loves and still be directly proportional to the church!
Re: “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by donstan18: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Fierce11:

Sometimes, you are to wise.. Other times, you sound silly..
You can be a wise man that loves and still be directly proportional to the church!
LMAO! grin

Firstly, "LOVE" don't exist.

But if you think you'll be the first person to bring it in existence, then have it in mind that you cannot LOVE and be WISE at the same time.

Reality bruv, reality.

1 Like

Re: “Christians Stop Selling Your Souls For Useless Miracles”—Man Blasts Pastor by Fierce11: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:

LMAO! grin

Firstly, "LOVE" don't exist.

But if you think you'll be the first person to bring it in existence, then have it in mind that you cannot LOVE and be WISE at the same time.

Reality bruv, reality.
Love does NOT exist? For real? I know someone has tampered with this acct.. You are devoid of love.. I agree.. I am also COMPLETELY void of any thing love.. But believe me when i say that i know people with that combo.. They are as rare as a wise and un-slutty feminist.. Maybe 1 in 4000

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Strong Yoruba Gospel Movie For A Gospel Crusade / Rccg Sunday School 23 December, 2018 / 2018 Prophesy/prediction: How Many Came To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.