Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Opportunity To Invest In A Multinational Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opportunity To Invest In A Multinational Company (260 Views)

Legitimate Investment Opportunity With A Multinational Company / Invest In A Large Multinational Company With Increasing Returns >> / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Invest In A Multinational Company by ObaTm: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hello
How is your day going?
29 days ago, I invested in a multinational company.
They pay weekly and I just got paid today because I put in a little work last week.
I need serious people to build a team with.
People who believe in setting and meeting goals.
People who desire financial freedom.
If you are interested, please send me an email/DM for further information

❗‼️ Please note that this is not a ponzi scheme or get quick rich scheme.
If you need a get rich quick scheme, then this is not for you.

You need to put in some effort to get results.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing You Have Heard About Bitcoin? / Help!!!! / Overcoming The Noise In The Real Estate Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.