Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Help I'm About To Commit Suicide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help I'm About To Commit Suicide (1754 Views)

Top 12 Offences Christians Commit In Church / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Beaten: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen. It was like film trick way back 2011 when all of a sudden a hand went out of the wall and pressed my head around 4.00am and gave me pap to eat. Since then I can't think rightly.

I sometimes feel invisible person moving around my head and my bed. I used to go to church and pray and I was getting used to it but not until I realized that the invisible being fills me with spiritual dirty things from my underneath and mouth. I felt my mouth is dirty.

Down to 2015 I was planning to get married and my mouth got unknown odor that caused me shame everywhere to the extent if I see woman I can't even talk to them. I prayed and prayed then mouth odor left.

This year 2018. I felt like I should travel abroad Maybe I will be fine. While everything was under process an unknown body odor came. This is the most ridiculous I've ever experienced. The spirit being still there. But the most ridiculous is I don't perceive the odor. But once people try to look at my face, they turn away and hold their nose.

I've already taken knife to do justice to my life. I do not know why the unknown invisible person is inflicting pain on me. Sirs and ma, I can't say I'm holy but I don't deep hands in shady things. I'm a believer and moral person. I do not know if there's hope for me. If anyone can help maybe I still have hope.

Shame is too much I cannot bear it anymore. I'm sobbing big big inside right now.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Nwodosis(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Half life is better than half death!
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by dadalicious: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
There is hope
Help is beside you my friend
Jesus still saves and delivers today
Your destiny is so great that Satan is fighting tooth and nail to derail you
You have been victorious this far
Don't let him win
God expects you to be victorious.
Look for charlyg1 on this platform.
He is a great help

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by dadalicious: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by LadySarah: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
While all these was happening,did you or have you by chance visited a mental health institution?

Do you have a mother,call her inform her of the challenge you are facing?She will tell you the truth and help you through recovery .
While going the spiritual route also go the medical route.

There's this programme I watch on Dstv,so many medical cases and you see doctors demystify them.

Go to a psychiatric hospital with a trusted family member today.
May God heal you,man.

5 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Calers: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
You die for yourself.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Optional09: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
If you are the same person that wrote this story I believe you are well now.

I will offer you one help. I will develope a free blog for you so that you can put more of those stories online for peolle to read then turn it around to positive let’s people read and be encouraged
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Amberon1: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Im so sorry about your predicament. It's not easy but never give up. There is nothing God cannot do.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by EzeOnyembo: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
You are healed in Jesus mighty name Amen, Believe me your breakthrough is around.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Beaten: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Optional09:
If you are the same person that wrote this story I believe you are well now.

I will offer you one help. I will develope a free blog for you so that you can put more of those stories online for peolle to read then turn it around to positive let’s people read and be encouraged

What do you mean? Blog story? You prayed for me?
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Daviddson(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beaten:
Ladies and gentlemen. It was like film trick way back 2011 when all of a sudden a hand went out of the wall and pressed my head around 4.00am and gave me pap to eat. Since then I can't think rightly.

I sometimes feel invisible person moving around my head and my bed. I used to go to church and pray and I was getting used to it but not until I realized that the invisible being fills me with spiritual dirty things from my underneath and mouth. I felt my mouth is dirty.

Down to 2015 I was planning to get married and my mouth got unknown odor that caused me shame everywhere to the extent if I see woman I can't even talk to them. I prayed and prayed then mouth odor left.

This year 2018. I felt like I should travel abroad Maybe I will be fine. While everything was under process an unknown body odor came. This is the most ridiculous I've ever experienced. The spirit being still there. But the most ridiculous is I don't perceive the odor. But once people try to look at my face, they turn away and hold their nose.

I've already taken knife to do justice to my life. I do not know why the unknown invisible person is inflicting pain on me. Sirs and ma, I can't say I'm holy but I don't deep hands in shady things. I'm a believer and moral person. I do not know if there's hope for me. If anyone can help maybe I still have hope.

Shame is too much I cannot bear it anymore. I'm sobbing big big inside right now.
Mynd44, please help us take this thread to Religion Section.

Beaten, what you're experiencing is a spiritual attack; I've no iota of doubt about it. And the solution, certainly do not lay on visiting the hospital. You may want to just for formalities, but your attention should be on seeking healing from God. I will advise you to visit MFM or The Lord's Chosen headquarters if you're in Lagos.
If you commit suicide, you'll blame yourself forever in hell fire and would be wishing you could come back to earth and be afflicted with the same issue 10 times more and eating only once per day. grin Sadly, that's the thought of many people in hell today. cool
I'm praying for you.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by enilove(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beaten:

IT IS ONLY JESUS THAT CAN SAVE YOU.

GO FOR 5 DAYS DELIVERANCE AT MFM PRAYER CITY .
YOU WILL COME BACK TO GIVE TESTIMONIES , IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

IT IS 100% ASSURANCE.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Optional09: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beaten:

What do you mean? Blog story? You prayed for me?

It’s not a prayer issue, try talk to a doctors. Don’t get stocked in the illusion of spiritual problems.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beaten, Christ Jesus the Messiah has delivered you.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Oyiboman69: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
dont think of taking your own life,there is always hope for those alive, no matter the trying times
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Go to Synagogue church of all nations at Ikotun Egbe and oppress your oppressor.

Sunday service
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by sKeetz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chronic paranoid schizophrenia should be given more attention in the coubtry. The rate at which people are going crazy is alarming and religious people are not helping matters.

Op, Go to a federal psychiatric hospital close and see a doctor.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by finofaya: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2018
At least seek for medical attention first. You need to be able to rule out physical causes.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by LadySarah: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2018
finofaya:
At least seek for medical attention first. You need to be able to rule out physical causes.

Exactly or let both run concurrently because they must always say its a spiritual thing.

Prayers can reach anywhere even iyn the hospital ward before the case deteriorates.

I saw a man experience these until docs found out he was reacting to mercury found in the water he has been drinking.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by MrPRevailer(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beaten:

Wait!!

So many people have come to my church and testified having similar experiences. Spirit wife is tormenting you.
Come to The Lord's Chosen Crusade. Tomorrow and next tomorrow 29th/30th.
https://www.nairaland.com/4758935/lords-chosen-crusade-lagos-state

Make sure you do. Don't listen to what any agent of devil will say.

One more thing.
If you commit suicide, it's straight to hell for eternity.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by oyeludef(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beaten:

hello dear child of God, u need not worry or fret, I understand wat is going on with u and u can b free. I would like us to talk. Don't contemplate death, its a battle u have to win. Devil don't attack nonentities, u have something in you that the devil wants to kill. Hang in there dear friend
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by sKeetz(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
MrPRevailer:

Wait!!

So many people have come to my church and testified having similar experiences. Spirit wife is tormenting you.
Come to The Lord's Chosen Crusade. Tomorrow and next tomorrow 29th/30th.
https://www.nairaland.com/4758935/lords-chosen-crusade-lagos-state

Make sure you do. Don't listen to what any agent of devil will say.

One more thing.
If you commit suicide, it's straight to hell for eternity.

Chai!!

This is the height of ignorance. Everything is spiritual for you people.

Spirit wife ko
Spirit gf in. grin
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
You have jealous spiritual wife and spirit of death.This two spirit operating in your life.The bad odour comes from the spirit of death .smells like a dead person .But this odour is a spiritual odour that usually can't be perceived with physical senses(nose). It is the spiritual wife that then makes this odour to be perceived by people around you .you need deliverance.you can do it yourself or seek a genuine man of God like tb joshua.But be aware that you must live a holy life .sin is what demons feed on .sin makes them stronger .a life of holiness alone makes demons to become very weak .Because there's no food to feed on

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beaten:

I experienced something very similar to this. I've been there, literally I'm your shoes. pm me
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Abcruz(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beaten:

I know exactly how how you feel.
Pls do not extinguish the most precious gift that God has given you.
For by so doing, you have joined force with the enemy to destroy your life eternally.
The reason that spirit locks around you is because you are not close to God.
Pls establish a personal relationship with Jesus by taking the antidote of HIS word daily, pray and live according to HIS commands and all will be well with you.

I know you feel very depressed but there's hope for you, if only you are willing to adhere to Jesus Christ. he will definitely help you.

Kindly note that there's life after death.
Pls do not send your soul into the eternal pit of terror.
Hang on for help is on the way.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by omura: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Beaten:

Please don't kill yourself there is light at the end of the tunnel, I understand your plight, I was once there until God used Servant Vic of CCT deliverance ministries to deliver me without visiting his church in Sango OTA. Just through phone calls God delivered me
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by lightwhite: 1:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Beaten:

Even though we cannot rule out the possibility of medical issues (have yourself checked), your suicidal feelings is the work of the devil.

There is something good in you that the devil doesn't want to manifest. But he can't touch it, neither can he kill you, hence messing with you to drive you into depression. Submitting to suicidal feelings is what the enemy wants from you. Are you going to give in?

Don't kill yourself please. No problem of this world is worth it. Jesus said we will have problems in this world but not to worry, he has overcome the world. Ending your own life is not the way to react when you have such an assurance.
Give in instead to the power and lordship of Jesus. Challenge him to intervene in your life.
#shalom.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by MrPRevailer(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2018
sKeetz:

Chai!!

This is the height of ignorance. Everything is spiritual for you people.

Spirit wife ko
Spirit gf in. grin

Do you even know what Spirit wife is? Ignorance is calling someone ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by Chubhie: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Get yourself checked medically and start tuning up your vibration to a higher love based frequency away from this your current fear based vibration.

Create your new reality. Get to work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by MrPRevailer(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Beaten

The Lord's Chosen Crusade has started today title "God's Intervention in Time like This".
I strongly advise you to come even if you don't feel like, or that nothing will happen. That's how many people underestimated invitation to Chosen and ended up dead or grew worse until they came and received healing.

A woman said, if she had listened to her neighbour long time, her mother wouldn't have died. But she thanks God for healing her of the same problem.
Just one voice of many.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by ihedinobi2: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hello Beaten. I've prayed for you. I'm sorry that you are having this experience. There is very little I know that can help you beside spiritual growth. That involves reading your Bible daily and listening to a gifted and prepared teacher of the Bible. I can direct you to Ichthys.com as one place where you can find such a teacher. You could also email me at jlk172003@yahoo.com if you want and I will do what I can to help you.

May the Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ keep you.
Re: Help I'm About To Commit Suicide by YAHREIGNS: 5:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Beaten:

The odour could be coming from a tooth that got browned and eventually died undecided

I know this someone who faced the same issue. Get you teeth checked. Remove any dead teeth you have

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africans React To Xenophobia On TB Joshua's Viral Vid, Say They're Ashamed / What Would Have Happened To Adam If He Rejected Eve When She Disobeyed / Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.