Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Hello Guys I Want My Blog To Feature On Opera And Ucweb News - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Guys I Want My Blog To Feature On Opera And Ucweb News (387 Views)

Who Have Any Idea Of Posting Video On Opera News Hub? / Get Up To ₦10K Worth Of Airtime On Opera News App / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys I Want My Blog To Feature On Opera And Ucweb News by itspzpics(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hi guys I need someone to work for me as to help me get my news on opera news feed and on ucweb ...am ready to pay for ur services ....who can help ?

My blog URL : http://www.praizenews.com/
Re: Hello Guys I Want My Blog To Feature On Opera And Ucweb News by MrLogic(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
I dont need your money but I will help you out.. Just follow these steps for Opera news
• The first step is to send a mail to this email address >>> social-networks@opera.com <<<
• An opera mini agent will reply your mail after 2 to 3 days with the request to write an appropriate request which will contain your site link for him to forward it to the news feed team
• Reply according to what he requested. Do not write long jaggy words, but be brief and straight to the point.
• Send your mail back and relax. It might take up to 1 to 2 weeks for them to review your request and site
• Once approved after the specified time, follow the next instruction there and have your site on opera mini news feed.
Disclaimer:
At times it might take up to a month for them to review and approve your request but be rest assured that you’ll be attended to.
Re: Hello Guys I Want My Blog To Feature On Opera And Ucweb News by itspzpics(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrLogic:
I dont need your money but I will help you out.. Just follow these steps for Opera news
• The first step is to send a mail to this email address >>> social-networks@opera.com <<<
• An opera mini agent will reply your mail after 2 to 3 days with the request to write an appropriate request which will contain your site link for him to forward it to the news feed team
• Reply according to what he requested. Do not write long jaggy words, but be brief and straight to the point.
• Send your mail back and relax. It might take up to 1 to 2 weeks for them to review your request and site
• Once approved after the specified time, follow the next instruction there and have your site on opera mini news feed.
Disclaimer:
At times it might take up to a month for them to review and approve your request but be rest assured that you’ll be attended to.
thanks bro have done this several times but dey didn't evem reply ....and wat about ucweb

2 Likes

Re: Hello Guys I Want My Blog To Feature On Opera And Ucweb News by MrLogic(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Makesure u are not coping a site template or theme. And make it to be fit for mobile view
Re: Hello Guys I Want My Blog To Feature On Opera And Ucweb News by itspzpics(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrLogic:
Makesure u are not coping a site template or theme. And make it to be fit for mobile view
am using d theme I bought online nah

1 Like

Re: Hello Guys I Want My Blog To Feature On Opera And Ucweb News by MrLogic(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
OK. Am gonna view your website Tonight sha
Re: Hello Guys I Want My Blog To Feature On Opera And Ucweb News by itspzpics(m): 4:44am On Sep 28, 2018
MrLogic:
OK. Am gonna view your website Tonight sha
ohh thank u
Re: Hello Guys I Want My Blog To Feature On Opera And Ucweb News by BusinessMogul12(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog For Free Without Hiring An Expert / Top 6 Ways To Make Money From Your Blog / Who Wants A Free Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.