Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Travel advice needed pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel advice needed pls (669 Views)

Travel Advice By The Embassy Of Nigeria, Ukraine / Travel Advice Needed / Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel advice needed pls by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Please I need your urgent advice concerning my travel plans for my masters in the USA..I was giving admission but denied a Visa at the embassy twice around June, July..However I deferred my admission to Spring 2019 and already got my i20 for about two weeks now..I don't want to do it wrong this time and in need of advice on how to go about reapplying for the Visa..Time is going by and the earlier I book an appointment, the better...Thank you all in advance.
Re: Travel advice needed pls by buddy221(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2018
deleforblues:
Must u study in US? there are better universities in some European country also even in Africa as well, that was why I was asking if u are going there mainly bcs of ur master. or going their for other reasons? thank u.
commenting is not by force OK? the op asked for an advice not for a suggestion. you don't have any legit advice to give out, then just read and go your way like others.

1 Like

Re: Travel advice needed pls by Mercyflyworld1: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
You need to get your passport first ten go ahead to pay for your visa then get a date for your interview. For you not to get denied again, you need to be preped on the possible questions . By his grace you will get it
Re: Travel advice needed pls by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2018
Not greener pastures....I am doing well in Nigeria already..I've just always wanted to have my masters in the USA before I clock 30, I'm 29.

deleforblues:
Must u study in US? there are better universities in some European country also even in Africa as well, that was why I was asking if u are going there mainly bcs of ur master. or going their for other reasons? thank u.
Re: Travel advice needed pls by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2018
I have my passport already, my last appointment was July

Mercyflyworld1:
You need to get your passport first ten go ahead to pay for your visa then get a date for your interview. For you not to get denied again, you need to be preped on the possible questions . By his grace you will get it

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Nigerian Novels That Will Fuel Your Hunger For Travel / Top 20 Countries In The World With The Largest Rail Networks-check Naija's Pos. / Scholarship To Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.