Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

BMW 528i 2010 Model - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BMW 528i 2010 Model (1363 Views)

New Entry:: Heavenly White BMW 528i 2014 Full Option @12 Million Naira / Bmw 528i 2010 / Toks 2013 BMW 528i Available @11m Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMW 528i 2010 Model by YettyAutos: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Vehicle Description..., Low mileage, Air Conditioning, SRS--Airbag, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Radio, Anti-Lock Brakes, Neat leather interior, CD Player, Reverse Camera, Navigation system, Excellent Engine, Perfect gear selection, First-Body, Good-Interior, Tested--ABS System, Cup Holders, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Power Steering, Wheel Locks, Jack, Wheel.

PRICE:4.2 negotiable
Whatsapp:08138602262
Call:08078884512

Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by kingreign(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Something smells fishy here. Folks beware
Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by Kufie(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2018
kingreign:

What could that be? Looks like it's a used car from an auction here in Lagos
Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by YettyAutos: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2018
Bad belle.. guess your nose have a problem. Go fix it!
kingreign:
Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by YettyAutos: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Kufie:

What could that be? Looks like it's a used car from an auction here in Lagos
God bless you! Some peeps don't just have sense!
Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2018
Nobody should buy this vehicle unless ofcourse the person wants to waste his money.

This same vehicle is posted on Jiji by 2 other apprentice dealers for 2,950,000 Naira & 3,100,000 Naira respectively.

How do I know this vehicle is bad? This apprentice dealer decided not to post the engine bay picture because he knows he's selling lemon. Take a good look at the engine from the 3rd picture (which I pulled from Jiji). It's messed up!

Even on Jiji, most of the dealers usually omit the engine bay pictures in order to swindle the prospective buyers.

If you're buying any car and the engine bay pictures are not posted - you better run away fast!

I drive a Bmw myself and once you see any sign that the engine has been tampered with - you better "Ben Johnson" because Bmws are not like those Japanese Bicycles like Toyota & Honda. Bmws are very prone to overheating & I'm sure that is the reason this particular white one is being discarded by the owner. Once the overheating starts, ayayayayaaaaaaaa! Na bye bye be that grin

Bmws are not meant to be bought as a Nigerian 2nd or 3rd hand. If you cannot afford a clean Tokunbo, you better stick with your Toyotas.

A car dealer tells you that he's selling a particular car for 5Million, and you - as an "apprentice dealer" goes on Jiji or Nairaland Auto section and post that same car for 9Million. Does that not show that your head is leaking petrol? grin

Lastly, what is the vital lesson to be learnt from this this thread? This apprentice dealer is callous, dishonest & downright greedy.

The 1st & 2nd pictures shows this same vehicle being put up for sale for 2,950,000 Naira on Jiji.

The 3rd picture below shows the messed up engine of this particular Bmw F10.

The 4th picture shows a what a Tokunbo Bmw F10's engine in its pristine state should look like.

PS: If you like, all y'all apprentice dealers can gather yourselves together & be throwing tantrums - well, voicemail! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by kingreign(m): 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
YettyAutos:
Bad belle.. guess your nose have a problem. Go fix it!

You got problems? Deal with it. I still stand on my ground that anyone who's gonna buy a 2010 BMW F10 for such price should await surprises. More so is the fact that your deal smell fishy and you're now foaming in the mouth like a conclusive person.
Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by YettyAutos: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
kingreign:

You got problems? Deal with it. I still stand on my ground that anyone who's gonna buy a 2010 BMW F10 for such price should await surprises. More so is the fact that your deal smell fishy and you're now foaming in the mouth like a conclusive person.
you are just a waste of time! Wouldn't blame you cause you sound like those hungry and frustrated dealers out there. If you need help you can drop your account number.
Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by kingreign(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
YettyAutos:
[s]you are just a waste of time! Wouldn't blame you cause you sound like those hungry and frustrated dealers out there. If you need help you can drop your account number[/s].

Yada Yada Yada. All rubbish. I still put it to everyone that is looking at this car, thread carefully. I'm in my house, oya come and beat me. Bloody hungry middle man dealer.
Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by YettyAutos: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Zoharariel:
Nobody should buy this vehicle unless ofcourse the person wants to waste his money.

This same vehicle is posted on Jiji by 2 other apprentice dealers for 2,950,000 Naira & 3,100,000 Naira respectively.

How do I know this vehicle is bad? This apprentice dealer decided not to post the engine bay picture because he knows he's selling lemon. Take a good look at the engine from the 3rd picture (which I pulled from Jiji). It's messed up!

Even on Jiji, most of the dealers usually omit the engine bay pictures in order to swindle the prospective buyers.

If you're buying any car and the engine bay pictures are not posted - you better run away fast!

I drive a Bmw myself and once you see any sign that the engine has been tampered with - you better "Ben Johnson" because Bmws are not like those Japanese Bicycles like Toyota & Honda. Bmws are very prone to overheating & I'm sure that is the reason this particular white one is being discarded by the owner. Once the overheating starts, ayayayayaaaaaaaa! Na bye bye be that grin

Bmws are not meant to be bought as a Nigerian 2nd or 3rd hand. If you cannot afford a clean Tokunbo, you better stick with your Toyotas.

A car dealer tells you that he's selling a particular car for 5Million, and you - as an "apprentice dealer" goes on Jiji or Nairaland Auto section and post that same car for 9Million. Does that not show that your head is leaking petrol? grin

Lastly, what is the vital lesson to be learnt from this this thread? This apprentice dealer is callous, dishonest & downright greedy.

The 1st & 2nd pictures shows this same vehicle being put up for sale for 2,950,000 Naira on Jiji.

The 3rd picture below shows the messed up engine of this particular Bmw F10.

The 4th picture shows a what a Tokunbo Bmw F10's engine in its pristine state should look like.

PS: If you like, all y'all apprentice dealers can gather yourselves together & be throwing tantrums - well, voicemail! grin
woah!! A round of applause for you! But with all this long epistles of yours, can you please tell us what you are deriving at and mind you I have few questions for ya.
1. Have you seen the car in question
2. Have you one way or the other seen someone complained about the car in question
3. Those who posted it cheaper have you called to ask if you can see or inspect the car or even go with a mechanic to inspect since you have time
4. Is your problem the price placed on the car or you are just one good Samaritan yarning nonsense which you think makes sense
5. Are you mentally stable cause I believe you don't seems to understand what you typed here.
6. Are you the one who posted the car cheap cause you sounded like someone who even begged for car pictures to post online.
7. Do you even know where the car is at all
I will like to hear from you since you devoted enough time typing this story that touches the heart rather than making cool cash on a day like this.
Moral lesson to you my dear friend is to mind your damn business. If you are really pained or frustrated out there. Go get yourself a chilled Pepsi and relax.
In all you will be alright Las Las, I am not the cause of your problem. If you still have enough time you can send in more messages. Nonsense!
Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by YettyAutos: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
kingreign:

Yada Yada Yada. All rubbish. I still put it to everyone that is looking at this car, thread carefully. I'm in my house, oya come and beat me. Bloody hungry middle man dealer.

eeyah!! Now I see how jobless you are ! So you are even at home. Okay! Now i understand
Re: BMW 528i 2010 Model by kingreign(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
YettyAutos:
eeyah!! Now I see how jobless you are ! So you are even at home. Okay! Now i understand
You've been fighting and struggling and responding to all comments. Now who's more jobless?

(1) (Reply)

Sold: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe For N3.2m (foreign Used) / Pls Help What Kind Of A Good Car Can One Get With A Budget Of 800k / 2004 Honda Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.