Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

I'm Happy To Return - Moses - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I'm Happy To Return - Moses (279 Views)

EPL: Another London Club Enter Race To Sign Moses / Moses Starts For Chelsea And Man U In FA Cup Final (pics Included) / Why Is Victor Moses Doing So Well Under Antonio Conte??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Happy To Return - Moses by Christian590(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chelsea of England winger, Victor Moses was glad to make a long-awaited return to action with The Blues as he was part of their dramatic away victory against Liverpool in the Carabao Cup. After missing all of The Blues’ matches so far this season in the English Premier League and Europa League, due to the new gaffer’s change in tactics, Moses was back in the squad for the trip to Anfield and played a key role in his side’s dramatic 2-1 win. While Moses ended up playing all 90 minutes of the match, it was Belgian wonder, Eden Hazard who got off Chelsea’s bench to strike the crucial winner at Merseyside. Moses, though, was just happy enough to be part of the night’s comeback thrills, as Daniel Sturridge had made amends for missing an earlier sitter by edging The Reds in front on the hour mark, only for the visitors to hit back in style. Having initially been shut out of the game by the opposition, second-half substitute Hazard sparked
http://mognews.com/2018/09/27/im-happy-to-return-moses/

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Solskjaer Vows To Change Role Mourinho Gave To Lukaku In Man Utd Team / Football: Jurgen Klopp Defends Changes As Wolves Dump Liverpool Out Of FA Cup / Throwback Photo: Manchester Derby In 1947 Infront Of 71,364 Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.