Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Do I Get A Big Bum And Wide Hips? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Do I Get A Big Bum And Wide Hips? (753 Views)

Oodua Descendants World Wide Celebrate Ooni As 5th Anniversary / Feminism Is... Driving A Big Red Truck. / Bollywood And Nollywood Collide In A Tale Of A Big Fat Indian-nigerian Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Big Bum And Wide Hips? by igbobabe1kk: 5:36am On Sep 28, 2018
they are currently 42 inches but i want it to look and be bigger like 44 inches

my plan is to exercise and eat well and well clothes good for my shape

thanks
Re: How Do I Get A Big Bum And Wide Hips? by Eke40seven(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2018
igbobabe1kk:

thanks
Do, this and thank me later. Although it depends on what you want... If you want a round, outwaedly protruding bum then there are some exercises that can give you that in less than a month if you are dilligent. Even as that you have to maintain this exercise (even if not as you would at the initial stage) to maintain or even better improve this shape.
Re: How Do I Get A Big Bum And Wide Hips? by sotall(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
igbobabe1kk:

thanks
post your pictures lemme see. Then we can direct you properly

(1) (Reply)

They" Say YORUBA Are Cowards Really? / Igbo Landing 1800AD / Hi Guys, Does Any1 Here Speak French Fluently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.