Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Please Contact Me If You Need A Cassava Slicer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Contact Me If You Need A Cassava Slicer (409 Views)

I Need A Cassava stick that Is Poisonous To Cow But Edible For Consumption / How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? / Looking For Investors To Start A Cassava Farming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Contact Me If You Need A Cassava Slicer by bobzhang(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Hello, we are a supplier of cassava machinery, we have our own mechanical engineering, and our equipment has been exported to Nigeria for more than ten years.
There are a lot of our cassava processing products, here is a brief introduction Cassava Peeler And Slicer,
Beief introduction

1.Cassava slicer is easy to operate and equipped with low consumption and large output.It has wheels and can be moved easily

2.Cassaca cutter machine can remove the skin and cut the whoke cassave into pieces,which is widely applied to food processing industries.

3.The thickness of piece can be adjusted that is about 5-20mm

4.We have electric motor and diesel engines for your reference.

5.This slicer machine not only can peel cassava,but also sweet potato and potato etc.

If you want to know more information or multi-devices can go to our cassava equipment website:
http://www.cassavamachine.org
Or you can contact me directly, my email address is bobshuliy@gmail.com

Re: Please Contact Me If You Need A Cassava Slicer by bobzhang(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2018
The thickness of the tapioca chips can be adjusted according to your needs.
Re: Please Contact Me If You Need A Cassava Slicer by bobzhang(m): 3:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Do you need a cassava machine? If you are interested, you can contact me.Email: bobshuliy@gmail.com Our website is www.cassavamachine.org
Re: Please Contact Me If You Need A Cassava Slicer by bobzhang(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
Cassava Washing Machine,Cassava Crushing and Filtering Machine,Cassava Filtering Machine,Cassava Processing machine,Cassava Starch extraction machine.Hey, if you are interested, you can contact me.Email: bobshuliy@gmail.com Our website is www.cassavamachine.org
Re: Please Contact Me If You Need A Cassava Slicer by bobzhang(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2018
If you need to come, please contact me at: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: Please Contact Me If You Need A Cassava Slicer by bobzhang(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Hello, our cassava equipment is the most professional, if you are interested you can send me an email bobshuliy@gmail.com or you can go to my website to learn more cassava equipment products http://www.cassavamachine.org/

(1) (Reply)

Garri Pass Garri (buy Better Garri 4 Shikini Moni) / Buy Beans Directly From The North,to Be Delivered At Mile12 Market,lagos / Basics On How To Become A Cabbage Farmer In Nigeria Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.