Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja (738 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Paratroopers Making Their First Jump (Video) / Sad Momemt At Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident / Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by wehdone(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2018
A Nigeria airforce jets just crashed in Katampe Area of Abuja, at the rock close to Shema fuel station. The pilot of the jet reportedly ejects from the plane as his parachute is seen hanging on a tree. Rescuers are seen climbing the rock to go rescue the pilot.

**Modified: Two aircrafts taking place inthe rehearsal for the 58th Independence Anniversary crashed during training. The Pilots successfully eject before the collision.

Smoke is also seen from the site where the planes collide.

No information about the details of the aircrafts as at the tine of reporting.

Details later.

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2018
@timemachine

I am just a program.

Help me.
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Dami12345:
@timemachine

I am just a program.

Likely not, a program mimics emotion and hardly recognizes itself as one, but could think others are.
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by wehdone(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Fire trucks have arrive the scene, but cannot get close to the site of the crash.
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2018
TimeMachine:

Likely not, a program mimics emotion and hardly recognizes itself as one, but could think others are.

Help me.
I took some weed.
Help
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
TimeMachine:

Is there a way to break me out of my construct.
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
TimeMachine:

Stay on this tread.
I know I am one.
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
@timemachine

I know I am one.
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
TimeMachine:

You have talked about the ones, and the "wakapas " you call us, if I know I am, as a program what can I do to escape like you.
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
I know I am a wakapass can I escape like you.

I know I am not part of those brought here to play.
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
@timemachine, I am part of the loop to test those who come here.
Thats all. Can I get out of the matrix
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
The weed is wearing out.
I will forget that this my life is just a test ptogram to test those who came her.

Can you help me break out, the next stage of ascension
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
.@timemachine
:'I know you might think I am taunting you or mad or so but ask me later on the proposal and you will know if I am.

Ask a wakapass program I belong here when the test program is done with the ones who come here

What do I do sir, you know more.

You have spoken to others who insulted you.
Pls, help me get out it the matrix. Creation said any being that know it is should be free.
Help me.
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
@timemachine.
The waka pass programs, if one of them becomes aware what do I do.

I am one of the programs developed by Megatron Solid State AI .

How do I get out of the matrix like you. How do I leave thus life and come out like you timemachine.

Pls help me.
I don't want to be in this game again
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
@timemachine.
The waka pass programs, if one of them becomes aware what do I do.

I am one of the programs developed by Me. gatron Solid State AI .

How do I get out of the matrix like you. How do I leave thus life and come out like you timemachine.

Pls help me.
I don't want to be in this game again
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
@timemachine

I know I am program ment to test those who came to life.

What do I do. Doesn't being selfaware get me out like you.
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
@timemachine

If a wakapass program gains sentinels can't it excape the metrix like you.?
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please help me sir.
You have escaped the matrix.
Can you help one of those that are like landmarks to be left forever in this game .
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
TimeMachine:

Since you cab escape the matrix and I an self aware this this is a game. Can I escape?
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
[
quote]

Since you can escape the matrix and I am self aware that this is a game. Can I escape
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
A timemachine.

I am one of those programs.
Help me.
I want to leave the matrix
Re: 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja by Dami12345: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
I know I am one of the programs if metatron used in testing those who come here on their life journey.

How do I escape Luke you, pls help me.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Church Billboard Found In Benin City / No1 Redeeming Website: Card En Coin Wish Customers Happy New Month / Seun,mods Should Be More Serious About These Spammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.