Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million (3140 Views)

Onyii Alex Reacts To Oge Okoye Visiting 'Resurrection' Pastor Lukau / “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi / Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by ebusnwaoma: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Big Brother Naija star, Alex, who celebrated hitting one million followers on Instagram, suffered a set back as she lost thousands of followers on the platform
However reacting to report of losing over 1 million followers on Instagram, Alex thanked her fans and those who have shown her love in the littlest way. According to her, it is not about the followers, but the overwhelming love she has gotten so far. 

https://lailasnews.com/alex-reacts-to-losing-thousands-of-instagram-followers-hours-after-hitting-1million/

lalasticlala

Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by Tamarapetty(f): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ehya, sorry dear
Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by MJBOLT: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
even the blogger unfollowed her grin look at the two photos

3 Likes

Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Foolish olosho, look at her ugly hands writing a Bible for us to read, that is why I always say Nigerian women lack sense

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

1 Like

Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by Dreyl(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Is this one a celebrity or yeyebrity

2 Likes

Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by Astonmartin(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
OK

Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by itspzpics(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by Chinachriss(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Biko, where is Tobi on your honour list?
Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by nazablossom(f): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chinachriss:
Biko, where is Tobi on your honour list?
Tobi is there. I didn't read the honour list till you drew my attention to it, amebo no good o grin
Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by BonkoINC: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Insecurities... Acting like the few thousands that left dint pain her(shame).. cud have locked up , she went on to thank the new list of celeb she has gotten the opportunity to meet since she left the bbn house.

If she too knows that it's uncalled for. Teens with big privileges. If you know ,u know.
Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Foolish olosho, look at her ugly hands writing a Bible for us to read, that is why I always say Nigerian women lack sense

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy
hahhaha @ the bolded; no joke...the females in your family are Nigerians,Yes?Don't generalize because of the women you've been exposed to wink

2 Likes

Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2018
It's the season of car gifting.

Why do I have this feeling she wants a new car..

Anyways, we love you too.
Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by otunde527: 1:20am On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm

Followers add to his account balance

That's too low of him

To be begging for followers and not that he will follow back

Check my rmb for your Chinese yuan @ #48/rmb.Wechat,alipay and bank transfer available
Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by Skookum(m): 1:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Someone should tell dx op to shut d Bleep up he's a liar she never loose any follower d tin still remail 1m, u can see d time I screen grab that oooo

Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by Skookum(m): 1:55am On Sep 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
hahhaha @ the bolded; no joke...the females in your family are Nigerians,Yes?Don't generalize because of the women you've been exposed to wink
Jezuz man that's too deep grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by Khd95(m): 1:57am On Sep 29, 2018
Remind me again

Please who is Alex, we don't know her here in Montenegro
Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2018
Skookum:

Jezuz man that's too deep grin grin
embarassed What?! Jussayin' I guess wink
Re: Alex Reacts To Losing Thousands Of IG Followers Hours After Hitting 1million by twerkjack: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nigerians just derive joy from pulling ppl down grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Or Alex Unusual: Who Rocked The Clear Plastic Jacket More?? / Boys That Davido's Girlfriend Chioma " Has Dated & Slept With " / Meme Collection: Summary Of Tonto Dikeh's Recent Uproar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.