Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Power Of Light (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Light (2) (176 Views)

Why Are Christians Examples OF Darkness Instead Of Light? / Inspect The Fruits(satan could masquerade as Angel of light) / When satan & his agents Appear As Angel Of Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Light (2) by Revadebola: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
THE POWER OF LIGHT. (2).

Continued From Yesterday.

Light is very powerful. Just a little speck of light will drive darkness away.

Any day and anywhere, light is more powerful than darkness.

John 1:5 (KJV)
"And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not".

As long as the light continues to shine, darkness has no choice but to bow to it.

That implies, if you shine as light wherever you are, the power of darkness cannot overcome you.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. In Jesus Name, I pray against every forms of powers of darkness against my light.
2. I decree, my light will not go dim.
3. Holy Spirit come and shine the more in my life.
4. I will shine in my home, in my neighborhood and place of work.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Islam Hadith : Hadith On Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.