Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike (18263 Views)

CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by Wikinaija(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Due to the on going strike for increment in minimum wages NLC try’s to show government they are serious by closing down some stubborn government firm.

After Lagos airport was shutdown due to strike, Akwa Ibom State NLC youth wing also wasn’t left out in the face off with the government , they went to all government institutions and also to banks in the state to ensure that the seat at home order is strictly adhered to.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/union-bank-uyo-shut-down-by-nlc-youth-wing-due-to-strike

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by Emmafe(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
PVC can go to Hell... I need YANKEE VISA

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by Samboizz: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
FG should quickly do something abt this
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by rottennaija(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, I saw it. I was there
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by Wikinaija(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
rottennaija:
Yeah, I saw it. I was there

They didn’t allow me snap well
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by Melison(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
The should move down to abuja and shutdown Aso rock then I go know say them don arrive
This man from daura no go even look them at all
Them just dey waste time

9 Likes

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by fasa2020(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Union banks won't stop to dey amaze me sha. . .
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by bentlywills(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ok

Na weekend be dz the should allow banks gv us money for weekend
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by MrBigiman: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
I heard it's a one week warning strike, how true?
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by nijabazaar: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Emmafe:

I tells u...no more hope for this country

4 Likes

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by ouzo1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
Abeg make una open banks for us... Hunger go kill me o
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by Adakintroy: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nigerians be like " get your pvc we will send Buhari back to duara"..hahahahahahaha!

Lol! Dumb Nigerians that's not how it works...you see...

Jonathan was the pvc.

So Try get it to work without him...go on...try and see....

..osun state was your first case study...

Oya..begin generalize....hahahahahahahahah!

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by dannybomb(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
why the bank no dey attractive na
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by clemzo101(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
nijabazaar:

I tells u...no more hope for this country
no hope at all
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by naijacentric(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
I still wonder why nlc all of a sudden woke up to its duties

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by odafe94(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Leave Banks out of this
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by x3reme07(f): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Another gbese
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by CTechHub(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
hmm they should leave banks na
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by maryalloy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
naija with to many drama, na when buhariya go come back self, pikin wey dem born this week no know their president
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by AZeD1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
At the point in time, I would be happy if all the union members are locked up and the key thrown away.

The same rights they have to join union is the same rights others have not to join unions or participate in the strike.
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by allytinted: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
why including the banks? Don't you want us to collect our money. I went to Zenith otta branch this afternoon to collect my atm only to be told that they have joined the strike action. Nothing on me now and to imagine that the strike is indefinite is not even imaginable. Very insensitive stupid NLC fighting for its personal gain. Mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by pejuakinab: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
He will only harken if his ears are back to like.
Lifeless ears he's got

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by sweetilicious(f): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Samboizz:
FG should quickly do something abt this
I see revolution against the government coming.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by allytinted: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
As if the implementation of the new minimum wage is the solution to whats facing us right now in the country. Increament in minimum wage will later result in increament of price of goods and services and we are back to square one. The most annoying is that those of us working with private organisation will suffer the lot. Salary is yet to enter since yesterday now cos of the.strike that its mininum wage wont reach us.

4 Likes

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by allytinted: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
sweetilicious:
I see revolution against the government coming.
Everything is always coming.....
Future hoping tense.
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by hollywater: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Emmafe:
My brother if you get the money finish, you will one day want to come back home. I also feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by wisdom4today: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by giftedben: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Emmafe:

Hahaaaaa my brother take am easy o
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by Awoleesu(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Too much nonsense in the land!

Which one be NLC YOUTH WING again abeg?
Re: Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike by norastan: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
allytinted:
why including the banks? Don't you want us to collect our money. I went to Zenith otta branch this afternoon to collect my atm only to hear that they have joined the strike action. Nothing on me now and to imagine that the strike is indefinite is not even imaginable. Vert insensitive stupid NLC fighting for its personal gain. Mtcheeew
do transfer to someone else as simple as that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Loses $7.8 Billion As Naira, Stocks Plunge -Forbes / International Funds Transfer: Flutterwave Teams Up With PayPal / Corruption Not Nigeria’s Bane, Says World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.