Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Looking For An SEO And Marketing Expert To Promote My Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For An SEO And Marketing Expert To Promote My Site. (236 Views)

The Benefits Of Implementing An SEO Strategy / How Can I Promote My New Music Blog / I Need An Expert To Teach Me PHP & CSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An SEO And Marketing Expert To Promote My Site. by feeddhung: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Contact me on feeddhung@gmail.com.

I need a detailed list of all the activities or tasks you will to promote my site. eg backlink, metadata etc, social media etc.
Then your best price and past projects.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Today!!! / Learn To Design A Content Website In Seconds / Have Your Own Professional Private Website Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.