Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,453 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Business Plan Before Hiring - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Plan Before Hiring (687 Views)

Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Consultant / Business Plan Templates & All Official Documents In Nigeria Downloads / Youwin 3 Life Sample Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Before Hiring by disturbia: 5:38am On Jul 09, 2010
I know I just posted a topic on "is it rude" but here is the thing, the employer that interviewed me asked me to write out a business plan for his organization before deciding whether or not he wants to hire me. The funniest thing is that I am not his only candidate there are other.
Re: Business Plan Before Hiring by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2010
Well i can tell you not to deliver on the business plan.
But the dude only wants to get something out of nothing (but nothing for the plan for what he/she will normally paying 100s of thousands of naira for ) if handled by a professional.

The choice is all yours.
Re: Business Plan Before Hiring by AjanleKoko: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2010
disturbia:

I know I just posted a topic on "is it rude" but here is the thing, the employer that interviewed me asked me to write out a business plan for his organization before deciding whether or not he wants to hire me. The funniest thing is that I am not his only candidate there are other.

That's odd. But in Nigeria, anything goes.
Someone might ask you, as part of an interview, to put together a scenario-based business plan. But if you are expected to take this activity offline, and he also gives you real data, he's just trying to be smart.
If you're good enough to write him a business plan, you should not be looking for a job from him. Become a business plan consultant, find a way to advertise, even here on Nairaland using Adwords. You'll get clients.

(1) (Reply)

7 Money Management Rules Every Career Woman Should Follow / Ten Ways To Achieve Ur Goals Quicker / PRINCE2 Project Management Course Special Offer!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.