Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

WHY You Can Never Get To Where You Want In LIFE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / WHY You Can Never Get To Where You Want In LIFE (392 Views)

7 Essential Success Tips To Achieve What You Want In Life / 10 Tips To Achieve Anything You Want In Life / Define Your Purpose:-- (how To Figure Out What You Want In Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHY You Can Never Get To Where You Want In LIFE by david223415: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
WHY you can never get to where you want in LIFE.

Believe it or not, not ever body in life will be "Millionaires nor Billionaires". And that's statement I made is a fact of life.
life is not fair so don't play the game of life fairly, stand up and make your life meaningful.
Don't blame your countries economy, because your blames don't get you anywhere, don't blame lack of job opportunities because people like my self, Linda Ikeji, and the rest create job opportunities.
Quit your sorry excuses and make your life useful, because you complaint are not moving you forward.
Their are reasons why you will NEVER make it in life.
Today am going to highlight this reasons.

Reason 1 : You complain, why on Earth do you complain about every thing in life, you complain about the government, you complain about job opportunities, you complain about electricity, meanwhile the biggest complain is Yourself.
I do believe Nigeria economy is not friendly, and the reason behind that is complainers like yourself. Take a look at American, Most job opportunities are created by individual. So shut up and create job opportunities for your country.

Reason 2 : You take things for granted, Yesterday during my free time, I was scrolling through nairaland and I came across a topic. Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian.
I my self make full time income online, Simply meaning I don't need such information.
Am not bigger than the world, I don't know every thing so I decided to read the post, and it was good. But as usual you Nigerians will always spoil things about 95% of the comments where horrible. You'll see some talking about Yahoo Yahoo, to be sincere not everybody you see with designers and latest cars are Yahoo boys, I make my money legally and still people think am a Yahoo boy ( G - boy ).
You will not believe it but, for every serious thing you take for granted your setting your self a step backward before you goal.
If Linda Ikeji had taken blogging for granted do you think she will be where she is today.
If Dangote had taken the $3000 given to him by his uncle for granted do you think he will be Africans number one billionaire, no.

Reason 3 : You underestimate your talent. Know I want you to look at the billionaires of the world. Which of them did you see use their school certificates to get to where they are? non, beside most of them where drop outs.
Nigeria famous musician Davido recently joined NYSC, right?, Do you believe when he got there the Amy assigned at the camp instantly turned to his body guard, he also perform on camp ground where the likes of doctors, lawyers, and engineer sat on the floor to watch him perform all without a school certificates.
Don't focus your life on your certificates, they are nothing compared to the talent you have.

I will only be listing out three of the reasons why you can never get to where you want in life.
Am not a billionaire but have surely made millions so I can tell you from experience, I had to let go of such reason to get to where I am today. Thank you for reading and I hope you change your attitude towards things.
If you are interested in such topics and tips and tricks to making and learn more about money
Join my new WhatsApp group via this link �
https:///F8qhq1UsE70IAoElRIom0h

Or send a message to 08108437477 with your name so I can add you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Apply Now: Leventis Foundation One Year Agriculture Training Programme 2018 / My D-E-S-I-G-N Archives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.