Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,162 members, 7,864,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos (21551 Views)

Dr. Onyekachi Nwabuko Arrested For Slapping Patient Repeatedly In US / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Asaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by bidemz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
bidemz:
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So she forgot she was jobless when she was spreading her legs wider than Wembley stadium's goal post?

I don't blame her sha,
I blame her husband who channeled all the energy he should have used jobhunting in making love.
OMG!... Not again!!!

Wicked!
Wickeder!!
Wickedest!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by MunorAnne(f): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Since when did quadrupletS become 5 babies?

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Beno3: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
G
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by SaintBuhari: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
The Keyword here is GAVE BIRTH and for that all we can say is TO GOD BE THE GLORY
He that gives will sustain
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by delzbaba(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
the guy go run las las

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Stephenabudu960(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Did someone say Jobless

Oboy come see local trouble
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
dingbang:
Lovely. The lord who gave them children will make a way for the father to provide just as he made a way in between the red sea.
Amen.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wow, the man really score goal o.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Beckersautos: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Don't blame dem oooo now dis modern era guys getting maried without job, cause most of dem will say I must not have money before I can get marry, I think they planned for one baby, so four came out, it wasn't planned as they taught, I believe the man is not jobless maybe his income is very very low, you can't be jobless and fat care of yah wife, and home bills,
God will help dem out I sure believe he DAT givet already sees solutions
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Mankosi: 12:25am On Sep 30, 2018
Hmm. All these bloggers sef. Jobless woman? Why calling her jobless woman? Why not simply say a woman gave birth to .......... instead of using the word jobless.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Yudee8(m): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2018
poor people and students are very fertile. just one small touch, voom 4 children and some ppl are looking for just one.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by JavaKonjo: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2018

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by edemsimeon: 1:19am On Sep 30, 2018
I think quadruplets is 4 babies not 5...
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 30, 2018
cassidy1996:
wow! GOD this is what i want.....

He will surely give, so be ready

1 Like

Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by cassidy1996(m): 3:25am On Sep 30, 2018
Aurielfinizu:

He will surely give, so be ready
Amen!!!
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by yazach: 4:00am On Sep 30, 2018
stephenduru:
God works in a miraculous way. History is made as Mrs Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe of Okpe - Abavo Ika South of Delta State was delivered of quadruplets at the Federal Medical Centre ( FMC),saba. 

The lucky father is a jobless graduate with nothing to take care of the children. Feeding and accommodation are already a huge challenge. Mr Onyekachi while speaking with newsmen was filled with mixed feelings as he seems confused on how to handle the new responsibility considering his near zero financial status. Welled up in tears he thanked God for the rare gift calling on well- to - do individuals and government to come to his aid.

"I am overwhelmed,please highly spirited people should come to my help, accommodating these kids in my one room apartment,feeding and medications are already telling on my family - my joblessness wouldn't help the situation, please I need assistance urgently, " he pleaded.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/jobless-couple-give-birth-to.html

If you you are still giving your tithes to church, stop now God is showing you where you take it to
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Sarang(f): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2018
x3reme07:
Why tag her jobless with the heading. That's like an insult to me

Anyway, Get Involved with SPORT NEWS HERE
It's actually an insult
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Pat081: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2018
1 round - rich guy
2 rounds - doing well in life
3rounds - unemployed
4rounds - broke as hell
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by uvie66: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
what is lucky about a jobless graduate who has 4 children to feed undecided

both parents jobless, but put in the effort to bleep but not to look for work.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by uvie66: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2018
SaintBuhari:
The Keyword here is GAVE BIRTH and for that all we can say is TO GOD BE THE GLORY
He that gives will sustain
Rubbish, he that gives have not sustained in Nigeria, that is why you have child workers all over Nigeria.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by uvie66: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
Lovely. The lord who gave them children will make a way for the father to provide just as he made a way in between the red sea.
the lord has not made away for all the children working lnstead of going to school, or child beggers for that matter, so why will this four be different.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by dingbang(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2018
uvie66:
the lord has not made away for all the children working lnstead of going to school, or child beggers for that matter, so why will this four be different.
my brother, leave God to do his work.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by captainamiedi1: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Gkemz:
But wait a minute... How could you marry or impregnate a woman when you have no means of livelihood.

even those with means of livelihood are scared. overpopulation is one of the reason for unemployment in Nigeria.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by mamatwiny(f): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Nairalanders has become so mean.
So you mean to tell me you don't know millions have lost their jobs since 2015? Lots of men had jobs, married, lost the job along the line due to our Naija economic situation. He may be doing one small job to keep body and soul together but didn't know the preggy could result to 4.

Anyway, na begging sure pass for the woman if ppl deltans don't help her. Let her find her way to Onitsha main market every morning. She will meet her target. She may not want to stop begging again. grin. That one na full time job.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by Arthurity1(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2018
Gkemz:
But wait a minute... How could you marry or impregnate a woman when you have no means of livelihood.
I don't know ooooo!! The illiteracy in this country is too high.
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by GILOSKY(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=x3reme07 post=71644261]Why tag her jobless with the heading. That's like an insult to me. Exactly, I was expecting someone to say this. It does not sound sense at all, he she her fault giving birth to quadruplet. I see it as if the person just blame God for his handwork na she plant am sad
Re: Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos by xclusiveguy4(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So she forgot she was jobless when she was spreading her legs wider than Wembley stadium's goal post?

I don't blame her sha,
I blame her husband who channeled all the energy he should have used jobhunting in making love.

Like seriously are you in pain?? U deserve another ban,

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Pointers You Might Have Heart Disease. Any Of These? See A Doctor ASAP / How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.