Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Proposed Free Grants To Business Owners, Real Or Scam? (image) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proposed Free Grants To Business Owners, Real Or Scam? (image) (1014 Views)

Efficient Solutions For Property Owners: Real Estate Management Services / Edo Disburses Grants To 362 Beneficiaries Of NG-CARES / Free Grants For Smes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposed Free Grants To Business Owners, Real Or Scam? (image) by Spartanville(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good day Nairalanders
Pls I want to inquire about a proposed grant from God's First Plan Multipurpose Co-operative Society LTD to traders and business owners in my area. A form is being shared at a rate of N2000 after which they would be giving out free grants between 1million to 10million naira to people who purchase the form. I've tried to warn my mum about it but she just like many other people went ahead and bought the form.
I thought it would be nice to ask about it on this forum, if anyone else has come acrossed it, how genuine is it??.
Mods pls help move this to front page i really need answers.
Thanks

Re: Proposed Free Grants To Business Owners, Real Or Scam? (image) by MexxIT(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
It is an MM kind of scam but dis tym worse... Na contribution ppl dey do for dem.... There's no grant scheme from world bank or CBN anywhere

1 Like

Re: Proposed Free Grants To Business Owners, Real Or Scam? (image) by Spartanville(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
MexxIT:
It is an MM kind of scam but dis tym worse... Na contribution ppl dey do for dem.... There's no grant scheme from world bank or CBN anywhere
Same thought I've been having but many people believe it's real that they won't listen to anyone
Re: Proposed Free Grants To Business Owners, Real Or Scam? (image) by soliddust2020: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Run with your money grin
Re: Proposed Free Grants To Business Owners, Real Or Scam? (image) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
There is one called - ISHIBA -

Sounds like something owned by a Native Doctor.

But Nigerians have selective retrograde amnesia.
Re: Proposed Free Grants To Business Owners, Real Or Scam? (image) by jefy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
One of my customer asked me the same question, and i replied with another question. ME: Maama,watin you do for those people when them go just give you 1million to 10million just like that?
MAAMA: my pikin,nothing o. But them say the money go come. Me I no know know sha.
ME: Maama,you don aswer my question. You no do anything for them,therefore,forget about it..those people wan scam you.No body go give you that kind money just like that'.
The problem with Most of us is that we dont learn from the past,and our greed and urge for quick,fast and free money exposes us to various scam schemes. The hustle is real and the country is hard,so expect more of such scheme...

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Private Money Lender / How To Make $42 Weekly With Fintegri / Make Money By Writing Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.