Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada (5735 Views)

Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar / Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Gucciblog: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
A Nigerian woman, Meg Reuben, has gone viral after she danced shaku shaku while she was being called to bar in Ontario, Canada. She shared the video on IG with the caption

Their Fadaaa!! Guess who took shaku-shaku to be called to the Ontario Bar in Canada!! Yours truly I didn't have the liver to try it back in 2007 when I was being called to the Nigerian Bar though!! ??

Watch Video HERE

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-lady-dances-shaku-shaku-as-she-was-being-called-to-bar-in-canada/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by MJBOLT: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
she's dancing her way out of this sh!thole smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Tuchman01(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nobody is saying anything �

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by wittyt98(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tuchman01:
Nobody is saying anything �
Na who don belleful go comment bros.

some people are yet to figure out if they'll eat tonight?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by MYSELF2018: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
wittyt98:

You are absolutely right

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by SarcasticGenius(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Demogorgon(m): 1:32am On Sep 30, 2018
The real definition of a slay queen
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Dancing Lawyer!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Deltayankeeboi: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2018
The power of pussy investment.

Congrats to you lady.
Atleast your pussy brought you some achievement.

Same can not be said for Titilayo and Amina. Two hoes that stay in my area. They fvck around like dogs with all the boys in the street, yet they have nothing to show for it.

Your pussy investment has paid off finally. Congrats to you once again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Omo ologo 5G!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2018
Is this not the second time this topic is on FP?

www.careershub.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2018
Good one
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Tonimordred(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2018
No comment
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by RALPHOW(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Am happy for her
People are jealous now !!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Horlamidei(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2018
wittyt98:

I dey tell you..! Am seriously in need of work, please nairalanders!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Galaticos444: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2018
And d moderators allow dis to b on front page,guess d moderators ar still sleeping
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by NaijaFutbol: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2018
This is not fair, only 5 comments after 7 hours

Make I add comment

Please help this post. Just add your comment
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2018
This top has been on front page be4 now undecided come Mynd44 dominquie lalasticlala are you guys drunk or what? why push the same topic twice to fp.

https://www.nairaland.com/4760789/meg-reubens-dancing-shaku-shaku

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2018
dancing senator.... no go fail after dancing o
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2018
Horlamidei:

I dey tell you..! Am seriously in need of work, please nairalanders!

where do u base?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by lawrence35(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2018
It wasn't easy......

We nigerians always slay...

Start dropshipping, make huge profit.
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by dollarsplenty(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2018
I suspect this OP and MOD., Why repeating this topic for lack of comments? why do you want this to trend by force?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances Shaku Shaku As She Was Being Called To Bar In Canada by lalasticlala(m): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2018

(1)

Unizik Admission Status Pending Wahala. / When Is Unilorin Admission List Coming Out / List Of Universities That Accepts Below Jamb Cut-off Mark.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.