Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS (24102 Views)

WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Nollywood Actor Kunle Afod Celebrates 44th Birthday Today [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by Victni: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Kunle Afolayan is a Nigerian actor, film producer and director.

Kunle Afolayan is of Igbomina-Yoruba descent, from Kwara State.[He is the son of the famous theater and film director and producer Adeyemi Afolayan.

Kunle is married to Tolu and they have three children.

He majored in economics and started out working in a bank while doing some casual acting, before deciding to move into full-time film making and taking a course at the New York Film Academy. Since 2005 he has been active in the Nigerian film industry. He has made several extremely popular titles including: The Figurine: Araromire which was in the Yoruba and English languages and Phone Swap which featured Wale Ojo, Joke Silva, Nse Ikpe Etim and the legendary Chika Okpala. The Figurine won five major awards in the African Film Academy and experienced tremendous success in the Nigerian movie theaters.

Kunle is also known for his "kembe clothing line" which is been compensated by a lot of celebrities home and abroad.

He went over the Internet to wish himself. He wrote:

"Mo ti ndagba, mi o ni dagba’ya! God I thank you for the grace so far. Happy birthday Adekunle Ayodeji Akande! Ire #birthday"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/kunle-afolayan-celebrates-44th-birthday.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by Victni: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by Adeoludt(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2018
HBD...
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day handsome bobo.

Keep giving us the good movies, the best Movie Director in the COUNTRY.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by abrahym(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Legendary producer

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by josh005(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Adeoludt:
HBD
Happy Birthday to someone so special, kind and amazing. I sure am and I can’t keep calm because It’s my birthday! Happy Birthday to Me!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by GisterBlogger: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2018
cool
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2018
josh005:
Happy Birthday to someone so special, kind and amazing. I sure am and I can’t keep calm because It’s my birthday! Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day to you too.
May God grant your heart desires.
Enjoy your day Josh bobo!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by Next2Crown: 6:40am On Sep 30, 2018
May ur years be long
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by chinavs9ja(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday... More money to your account!

Please don't forget to check my signature if you need a professional web designer
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by dazzlingd(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Fine boy. Reminds of Saworode

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2018
grin

Happy birthday to this fine Yoruba demon man...

1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by emmasege: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday Bro.

But please learn to put on garment of humility as God takes you higher. Your recent comments about an industry you belong (Nollywood) suggest pride and outright disdain of your colleagues.

That's my birthday gift for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2018
I love his passion and work ethic. He is one of the main reasons I stay back to watch naija films.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by adaksbullet: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2018
dazzlingd:
Fine boy. Reminds of Saworode
saworo ide

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by id4sho(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2018
e
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by GMbuharii: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2018
post=71649026:
Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day handsome bobo.

Keep giving us the good movies, the best Movie Director in the COUNTRY.

Yes,the best movie director of Ewedu afonja cinema in the kwantiri
Lzaa immhotep
grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Arapa lu gan gan
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by otunde527: 6:48am On Sep 30, 2018
Wao wao

Happy bday brother more to achieve in life

Anyways check my Ziggy for your rmb at a cheaper rate
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by marlecxy: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2018
hbbd
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by Exwizard: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2018
The guy get that madness part no be small
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by uju22(f): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday sir, age gracefully

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by blingxx(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2018
GMbuharii:

Yes,the best movie director of Ewedu afonja cinema in the kwantiri
Lzaa immhotep
grin grin

mumu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by backnbeta(f): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

That's Gabriel Afolayan cool

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by josh005(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2018
post=71649055:

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day to you too.
May God grant your heart desires.
Enjoy your day Josh bobo!
Thanks am grateful.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUE ACTOR
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2018
josh005:

Thanks am grateful.
You are always welcome.
Do enjoy your day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2018
All the best wishes to him on his birthday.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by Gazzy88(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by Maxymilliano(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday Arese Jabata ...

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by itiswellandwell: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS by remedykboy: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
grin

guy this is Gabriel not kunle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Pemu Rocks Hot Swimsuit For Fashion Campaign In Accra, Ghana / Burna Boy Meets Drake, In UK (Photo) / "I'm Not Divorced" - Ik Ogbonna Finally Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.