Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Admission Testimony!!! #faith Booster - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Admission Testimony!!! #faith Booster (844 Views)

Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission / My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Admission Testimony!!! #faith Booster by Barbarthundey(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2018
This is just to encourage someone here! it all happened like a miracle...

I return all the glory to the ever faithful God who saw me through the journey of 4years.

I could remember in 2013 when my jamb result slip with 182 as the score was brought home by a friend, and jamb cutoff mark then was 200 while the cutoff mark for my choice course was 220... I just felt this "unusual" peace in me, assuring myself of my admission that year even when I knew my score can't take me to another department not to talk of studying my desired course. To cut the long story, I heard in the news some weeks later that the then Minister of education would be having a meeting with jamb officials concerning that year's result. It was then I told myself that that meeting must be because of me and when God would surprise me, the outcome of the meeting was that the cutoff mark would be reduced to 180 while I scored 182... I was happy upon hearing the news but the next contending issue was because of my course choice, which I was thinking/saying even if the cutoff mark would be reduced by the school administration, it would be from 220-200 rather than the 180. But to my greatest surprise, when the post-utme form came out and the cutoff mark was released, it was pegged at that 180 for my course choice giving me the opportunity to write the post-utme and scoring 50%(an escape score). I gained my admission eventually to study my choice course...

I thank God for seeing me through my stay despite the "ups and downs" (Story for another day)
To God's glory, I would be rounding up my service year in few weeks time.
When people talk about protocols being broken for their sake, I'm always proud to say I'm a living testimony... Because presently, the said course is now back at a cutoff mark of 220...
If God did it for me, he could do the same for you!

#BetterByFar

5 Likes

Re: My Admission Testimony!!! #faith Booster by Abcruz(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Congrats!!!

God is awesome and he will never disappoint those who trust in HIM.

2 Likes

Re: My Admission Testimony!!! #faith Booster by Tony142: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
I guess u either apply for law or medicine, because na dem dey cause all this 3yrs and 4yrs delay, Lol

congrats man

1 Like

Re: My Admission Testimony!!! #faith Booster by Barbarthundey(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
I hope you saw the part I wrote "I would be rounding up service year in few weeks time"
Re: My Admission Testimony!!! #faith Booster by OrluFemmeKing(f): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2018
God is awesome... I and my family are witness and a living testimony too!! God never fails... God never dissappoints... It may take some time.. But ... God will surely do it!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Universities React To The ASUU Indefinite Strike Has The Strike Been Called Off? / How To Process Your Direct Entry Admission Into Unilorin / Likely Exam Questions From Sweet Sixteen By Bolaji Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.