Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,446 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing (1094 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chef Chioma, Steps Out In See-Through Top (Photo) / Seyi Shay Flaunts Cooking Skills For Chef Chioma Challenge [PICS] / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing by Mcoutureankara(f): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Chioma recently shared new photos of herself and lover, Davido relaxing.

See more photos;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/09/30/chef-chioma-and-her-30-billion-naira-lover-davido-relaxing/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing by Goovo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
d
Re: Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing by Airforce01(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
I'm from Ogun State , seems I will have to follow Davido foot step in getting myself a neat , beautiful , intelligent and super sexy Igbo girl for a serious relationship, since the girls from my state are non of that .

My names are TaofeeQ Abiodun Tejuosho.

1 Like

Re: Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing by celebgistz: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing by Adaowerri111: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Igbo girls are naturally beautiful, see what afonja gals are doing to wizkid.

Re: Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing by swiz123(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:
I'm from Ogun State , seems I will have to follow Davido foot step in getting myself a neat , beautiful , intelligent and super sexy Igbo girl for a serious relationship, since the girls from my state are non of that .

I expected nothing less from a potential irresponsible father
Re: Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing by Airforce01(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
My personality is not for everyone , so is my response.

Re: Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing by ceejayMAX(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:

its not funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Chioma And Her 30 billion naira Lover Davido relaxing by Munzy14(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Airforce01:

Better soup, na money kill am o.

(1) (Reply)

All The Women In The Ooni Of Ife’s Life (details And Photos) / Is Gbenro Ajibade Gay? Social Media Users Ask After He Used LGBT Logo / I’m Ashamed Of My House Because Of Flooding – Pa James

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.