Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) (1524 Views)

Explicit Communications Emerges Winner At 2019 Laif Awards / The Real Slay Queens (photo) / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
There was a thread on front page last week about foreign investors withdraw 435.41bn from Nigeria stock market .
https://www.nairaland.com/4750544/2019-election-foreign-investors-withdraw#71474018
Then this person rushed to make this comment .
CROWNWEALTH019:
cheesy Job loss loading .... wink
I quoted him and said this …
Olohunjedalo:

Wetin concern stock market with job
Olodo . angry
Then , he bolted and he reacted thus…
CROWNWEALTH019:

Go buy Essential economics and comprehensive economics to understand the meaning of CAPITAL FLIGHT well, you talking to an economist by training and profession

OLODO
I kept calm, then I quoted him again by saying this …
Olohunjedalo:

Continue to say nonsense. Lmao
Stock market dy make people lose jobs .
Olodo rabata cheesy
Economist by profession my ass!

Then ,instead of explaining his claims . He started to rant …
CROWNWEALTH019:

@midolian come lecture this your brother for me, I no get power

Racoon abeg help me join teach this olodo
The ,I responded again …
Olohunjedalo:

Olodo rabata .
Foreign investors are leaving the stock market. This one is saying people will lost their jobs because of it .
You’re not the only one that knows how to call people. But I’ll juat let this slide .
Olodo rabata
Then this person also came in to support the other guy…
bejeria101:

You dey mind the zombie cos he get data! Anything abt that their last cowbender they act epileptic. See wetin buhari bodyodour do stockmarket.
This one also can’t in to defend him and he tried to insult me …
CanineOfJackal:
You are the bigger Olodo here. its those companies that you see out there that are quoted on Stock market. When there is dearth of funds then the company will downsize to meet its profit maximization.

I believe you are a kid so this narrative will still look strange to you
I kept calm and responded ...
Olohunjedalo:

Yes, I’m a kid . Lmao
Olodo rabata .
All these people that don’t even have a stockbrocking account . Let alone have any stock in their portfolios be analysing nonsense up and down .
Olodo
This person also came in to say bullshit to me .he quoted me and goes …
Reference:

Hmmm....and someone like you has a voters card and is expected to make an informed choice at the polls. We are indeed in deep sludge.
This person also came in to say trash to me …
kernel001:

You're the least uninformed person on this forum. Don't you know that investors inflow bring about job opportunities, and is the stock market is on decline is means the some listed companies are doing badly?
This person also came in to say his trash...
Racoon:
Abeg let the fella be.Buharideens and Buharimanics.

Then ,on another thread .
Another nairalander ,4601CE . My good friend engaged dipoolowo who is known to be vast in economics stuff in a conversation

Here’s the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4761739/naira-weakens-more-demand-dollar#71653881

The conversation …
4601CE said ...
4601CE:
Dipoilowo . Whose fault is this?
Dipoolowo responded …
dipoolowoo:
The exit of foreign portfolio investors from our market is majorly because of the political situations in Nigeria as well as the hike of rate by Fed Reserve to 2.25% few days ago.

Now, ask yourself that as an investor, would you want to leave your money in Nigeria with what happened in Osun few days ago? No investor wants to risk losing his money for anything.

So, as foreign investors pull out their funds, they will first have to convert their Naira proceeds to Dollar, resulting into more demand for Dollar and more pressure on Naira, causing the local currency to weaken.

I hope I have answered you.

Then 4601CE raised this question...
4601CE:

Okay. Thanks .
Someone said the withdrawal of foreign investors from Nigeria stock exchange will make millions of people lose their jobs .
I said that’s a lie ! But he started to rant with no single explanation to back up his claim .
Please kindly say something about this.

And dipoolowo explained thus
dipoolowoo:
I guess your friend or the person is mixing up foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) with foreign direct investors (FDI).

The withdrawal of funds by FPIs does not cause job loss, but FDIs.

FPIs are investors who only invested in stocks by going through stockbrokers in the country, while FDIs have physical investments in the country. So, when FDIs pull out their funds, it means they are selling their investments like companies, assets and others for cash. And like you know, if an investor sells his company, it means those working there will surely lose their jobs.

So, FPIs are different from FDIs. I hope my explanation helps.

With the final explanations made by dipoolowo above . I believe sane nairalanders can now spot who the real Olodo rabata and his Olodo cohorts are .
Thank you all.

7 Likes

Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Following..
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
madridguy:
Following..
Lol , the Olodos will never come .
Everything they know how to do is to shout lifeless and Zombie up and down . Causing nuisance everywhere .
Racoon crownwealth019 and co...
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by madridguy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
I saw the thread earlier even same crownwealth was there tongue
Thanks for the thread, learn new things.

Olohunjedalo:

Lol , the Olodos will never come .
Everything they know how to do is to shout lifeless and Zombie up and down . Causing nuisance everywhere .
Racoon crownwealth019 and co...

1 Like

Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by rock003: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
dipoolowoo has educated you already. It's left to you to either accept his tutelage or throw it away.
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by donmalcolm21(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is a case if Ignorance and misinformation living in a soul.

FPI investors are akin to FDI investors. FPI investors bring in millions of dollars which helps stocks to grow and it reflects positively in the Company finances.

Let's use Skye bank as an example, if foreign investors have their portfolios in Skye bank, do you think it will be in distress? NO. There will be liquidity for Skye bank to use in doing their business. But because investors were dumping the stocks so we see a situation where the bank become distressed which led to the bank CUTTING JOBS.

FPI FLIGHT LEADS to JOB LOSSES IN A NUTSHELL

1 Like

Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
rock003:
dipoolowo has educated you already. It's left to you to either accept his tutelage or throw it away.
Lmao !
This one does not have sense .
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
[s]
donmalcolm21:
This is a case if Ignorance and misinformation living in a soul.

FPI investors are akin to FDI investors. FPI investors bring in millions of dollars which helps stocks to grow and it reflects positively in the Company finances.

Let's use Skye bank as an example, if foreign investors have their portfolios in Skye bank, do you think it will be in distress? NO. There will be liquidity for Skye bank to use in doing their business. But because investors were dumping the stocks so we see a situation where the bank become distressed which led to the bank CUTTING JOBS.

FPI FLIGHT LEADS to JOB LOSSES IN A NUTSHELL
[/s]
Trash !
Don’t even go to that Skye Bank you mentioned . Ignorance is flowing in your blood .
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by rock003: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Lmao !

Im sure even the dullest idiot on earth will feel insulted if compared to you. Your dumbness is beyond comprehension or redemption.
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
[s]
rock003:

Im sure even the dullest idiot on earth will feel insulted if compared to you. Your dumbness is beyond comprehension or redemption.
[/s]
Lmao .
You’re right cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by donmalcolm21(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
[s][/s]
Trash !
Don’t even go to that Skye Bank you mentioned . Ignorance is flowing in your blood .
Plz it's not a fighting match, Be courteous. Debate me objectively
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
I
donmalcolm21:
Plz it's not a fighting match, Be courteous. Debate me objectively
Come in here ...
https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/3974
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by donmalcolm21(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
I
Come in here ...
https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/3974
post it here and let's debate objectivrl
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
donmalcolm21:
post it here and let's debate objectivrl
Who said I’m posting something?
There are many people there that will enlighten both of us cheesy
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by donmalcolm21(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Who said I’m posting something?
There are many people there that will enlighten both of us cheesy
I'm challenging you not them
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Chukabiz(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Lmao !
Why are you insulting everybody up and down? Shouting olodo everywhere instead of making your point clear.

1 Like

Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by makurnini: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hahaha, op you be real mumunatu

1 Like

Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chukabiz:

Why are you insulting everybody up and down? Shouting olodo everywhere instead of making your point clear.
Did you just type “instead of making your point clear” ?
Omg , lmao . Clowns full Nairaland o .
Kuku tell me to come and open your brain and put my explanations there .
Olodo!
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
donmalcolm21:
I'm challenging you not them
Oh , sorry I thought you wanted to learn . My bad!
I didn’t know it was about “challenging me”
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Chukabiz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Did you just type “instead of making your point clear” ?
Omg , lmao . Clowns full Nairaland o .
Kuku tell me to come and open your brain and put my explanations there .
Olodo!
I see.
smh.
Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Nemesis99(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
You didn't also explain to the olodo why people won't lose their jobs na.

So, you sef na semi olodo lol

1 Like

Re: The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nemesis99:
You didn't also explain to the olodo why people won't lose their jobs na.

So, you sef na semi olodo lol
You are a clown my brother ! cheesy
You need help . A serious one BTW!
Go back to my post and read from the beginning.
Slowly this time ...
Then pay special attention to the bolded part in red at the end of the post .
Clown !
Little wonder why the person I exposed have not made a single comment on the thread and decided to avoid the thread like plague?
Even though he is active everyday on Nairaland?
He is ashamed!

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A CWAY Distributor / Golden Givers Bonus Scheme / E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.