Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job (598 Views)

If You Are Earning This Amount And Above, Pls Stop Complaining. / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by xcelentattitude(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
I saw this post somewhere, so I decided to share it here on Nairaland. Maybe you are complaining about your current job, I need you to think twice as many people are praying to get the opportunity of sitting where you are sitting..

The bottom line is that 'Your job ain't the worst'

1 Like

Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by xcelentattitude(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
More pics....

Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by youngest85(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
What of me that suck purry for a living?

1 Like

Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by xcelentattitude(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
More...

Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by xcelentattitude(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
And finally

Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by Olalan(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
The last one is on a suicide mission
Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by YAHREIGNS: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
I hope the ones carrying the toilets are only advertising

Indian life can get brutal shocked
Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please add graphic pics lipsrsealed

Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by Oye0404(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Been contented with what you have presently while working and praying for a better one is all that matters.
What you complain of is someone else's fantasy,

Be grateful, hopeful, prayerful, helpful,faithful nd thankful.
Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Worked for some few minutes while I was viewing.
Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by Sunnymatey(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Its comforting if their various contries value their jobs and pay them handsomely onlike niger..... If u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by xcelentattitude(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
I wish our electric pole is like this in Nigeria, so that when NEPA want to cut your light dem go first confuse grin

Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by Gallantchrist(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
xcelentattitude:
I wish our electric pole is like this in Nigeria, so that when NEPA want to cut your light dem go first confuse grin

When you won fix am you sef go confuse
Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by xcelentattitude(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gallantchrist:

When you won fix am you sef go confuse

I laugh in Swahili grin
It's a mutual confusion, but I can manage my own sha
Re: This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job by PurestBoy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
If this pay is worth it, I'm good to go

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Has A Telegram Friendzone Chat Group Link??? / Sleek HP Elitebook Folio 9480m Up For Grabs!!!! / Learn Atm Installations, Repairs, And Maintenance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.