Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Kolo (daily Savings Story) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Kolo (daily Savings Story) (587 Views)

See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Kolo (daily Savings Story) by cbngov01(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders,

Usually not a regular poster but i tot i shud do dis to discourage panic usually created by most of the things we read online. So a month and a half ago i read a story on NL of a girl who had save up much from kolo savings so i got encouraged and got one. Started with 10euros a customer gave me and after then i noticed that daily, the urge to save continuously grew.

Fast forward to exactly a month and i saw a story where someone opened her safe and saw 400. I ignored it until i saw another and another story of same thing.it began to shake me so i slowed down.after a few days the urge to break it died down and i started savings against. Fast forward to this morning and i read another story of a doctor who saw only 600.immediately i decided i will break my kolo once i got home.

Immediately i reached home, i went straight for it and broke it open. Apparently most of the online stories abut disappearance were jonsing cos i noticed i had saved 10euros, 15pieces of 1000, 28pieces of 500 and 8pieces of 200. I am now determined to see it through till december.

Start that little savings today. Never knew i could save 30,600 in less than 2months through this. God bless all nairalanders.

Cc lalasticlala obinoscopy seun mynd44

1 Like

Re: My Kolo (daily Savings Story) by cooldipo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nice one grin
Re: My Kolo (daily Savings Story) by maxnedu11(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Don't take those twitter stories serious. Vaults and drawers In bank were also built by fabricators and carpenters and yet the money in them don't disappear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Will The New Minimum Wage Affect Workers Salary? / Your Way To Financial Freedom / The Power Of Positive Thinking ( Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.