Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Cee-c Speaks About True Nature Of Her Relationship (must Watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Speaks About True Nature Of Her Relationship (must Watch) (268 Views)

"Not Every Relationship Must Lead To Marriage" - Sonia Ogbonna Says / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Speaks About True Nature Of Her Relationship (must Watch) by WNRwrite: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Video: Cee-C Speaks About True Nature Of Her Relationship With Leo Da SilVa

There have been several specualtions as to the true nature of the relationship between Big Brother Naija 2018 stars, Cee-C and Leo Da Silva.

Read Also: Mourinho Comes Under Intense Pressure Following Humiliating Defeat

The duo who have been spotted in romantic pictures have had many believing they are a couple but in a recent interview, Cee-C has said she is single and not in any romantic relationship with Leo Dasilva.

”I am single, No, I am not dating Leo. He is my best friend” she said

Watch the interview below:
https://www.wapnetrealm.com/video-cee-c-speaks-about-true-nature-of-her-relationship-with-leo-da-silva/
Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Comedian And Actor, Baba Sala Is Dead / Veteran Comedian, Baba Sala, Dies At 81 / Popular Comedians (ribs Breakers) In Port Harcourt Has Made Their Decision (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.