Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 (860 Views)

How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 by matezy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
I was just passing by on the 27th of this month,this happen in AIT road awonusi bus stop lagos state,the woman was called iya alagbo,I try asking what was going on from some people but i was told the mother put a knife in the fire just because the little girl stole #1000,people were trying to plied for the child but she never leave the girl alone,I waited for some minutes and she took the girl inside,my fellow nairalander i want this to go appropriate channel and get this woman arrested justice must be done and we most say no to child abuse in Nigeria
Re: This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 by onlinetomola(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
The way some nuisance treats female teenagers these days enh cry
Re: This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
She should be arrested
Re: This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 by emeijeh(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Africa, oh Africa. cry
Re: This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 by hisgrace090: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
No wornder the world compare blacks with ape?

But even the said ape can't do this rubish.
Re: This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 by GOFRONT(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
shocked

I dont think she acted that way with her clear eyes......She must have drank agbo to stupor before inflicting that injury on the po' girl
Re: This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 by matezy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

I dont think she acted that way with her clear eyes......She must have drank agbo to stupor before inflicting that injury on the po' girl
lol maybe
Re: This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 by lawalosky(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
That's too irony.
To u op next time, use a smiley to cover her sensitive area please . I mean her private area..
Re: This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 by Ibrahim505(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2018
Too much insanity and inhumanity in the southeast. By the next 30 years the girl will definitely have the upper hand from where she will decide to either take revenge on the aged woman or to forgive.
Re: This Little Girl Was Been Bruterlize Just Because Of #1000 by columbus007(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
dirty girl,she cannot even wash her pant undecided

(1) (Reply)

See The Face Of A Man & His Son Who Raped 13yr Old Girl Dead In Benue(photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Caught While Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue State. Photos / AAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.