Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT (49112 Views)

BRT Drivers On Strike Over ‘unpaid Salary (pic) / 2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process / Abubakar Aliyu, The Cooperate Pure Water Seller In Abuja Is Now A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by realborn(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Some blunders though from a certified PRO....
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by DavidEsq(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oga its because theybknow u are scamming them, yet they cannot be scammed
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by foreshore(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Amagite2:
Lagos state Deputy Police Public Relations Officer, Aliyu Giwa has revealed people look at him with disgust when they see him queuing up for BRT bus ticket.

He used this to go further advising his social media followers not to be deceived by the buzz on social media, saying lots of people are hustling and managing themselves.

Read his tweets below...

"Still wondering why some people look at me with disgust when they see me queuing up for the BRT bus ticket or inside the bus?

Shout out to those who holla at me when they see me queuing up for BRT ticket! God bless you.

For those who look at me with disgust..... /1

Pls,I just want u to know that “I am just a mere Public servant/PoliceOfficer.”And people who earns better than I do are on that same bus,some people who I earn better than,would also tell u that they can’t take the BRT bus becos they got class. /2

Well my people,like it has been said that”everything though are based on perceptions!”

To cut the long gist short! My people don’t be deceive by the social media buzz a lot of us are all hustling & managing ourselves!
May Allah keep seeing us through all our endeavors. Ameen!
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/people-look-at-me-with-disgust-when-i-queue-up-for-brt-police-pro-aliyu-giwa.html

Na wash!! You be God!!!
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by Yankee101: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Write a lil better English for a PRO Please

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by NothingDoMe: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Bla bla bla .
Oga park well
Loool
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by BiqSean(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wetin now concern me....
Guys see free dollars @my siqqy
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by kdfinest(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
dbos11:
Story story

Storyyy

Once upon a time

There was once a police PRO whose name was ALIYU GIWA

He always board BRT wen going to work

Idiots everywhere. shiooor undecided

Wetin concern me say u board BRT to work if u like board DANGOTE TRUCK to work.

I GAT NO Bleep
lols i tire ooo. Check his front na Apple Mac o nt just any how pc sef...Oga Aliyu kip shut.
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by WetinConsignMe: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Guilty conscience after enriching himself on bribe
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
cheesy

Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Attention seeker
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by frozen70(f): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Of all the crowd in brt bustop,

you are informing us that instead of them looking out for the next bus to arrive they are looking at you ?

For your mind now, you done land abi ?
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by akdjr(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
May be some where victim of police extortion.
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by pek(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
Disgust is a mild word. It should be hate. The Nigerian Police will make you see black and calk it white. They are worse than criminals.
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by ehissi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
if the guy know how to beat am dey hungry all those people, Allah the guy for just kukuma leave BRT trek.................. grin
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
hisgrace090:
Show class mentality is our major problem as a nation.

They look at him with disgust not because of "class mentality" but because police PRO job in Nigeria is a shitty job. The police PROs/Asst PROs would sit in their offices and would be spin every allegation of criminal activities against the police.
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by obowunmi(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Attention seeking idioot
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by oladele00(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
It seems no one is talking about the killings in Jos right now...what a failed state.. There was a state
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
A nigga once said:see this olodo,uncle nobody gives a Bleep if you are boarding a puplic bus.they look at you in disgust cause you are putting on that legalised criminal uniform.

Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by Jarus(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
I'm not a public figure like this man, but I also get this reaction.

A couple of people that knew me well also get disappointed when they see me use public transport.

I don't believe it takes anything away from me. I have a good car and other things, but I don't have anything to prove to anyone. Why will I pay 2k for Uber from Ajah to VI where N200 will also take me there via BRT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by frankfrancis871: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by TruthHurts100: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Amagite2:
Lagos state Deputy Police Public Relations Officer, Aliyu Giwa has revealed people look at him with disgust when they see him queuing up for BRT bus ticket.

He used this to go further advising his social media followers not to be deceived by the buzz on social media, saying lots of people are hustling and managing themselves.

Read his tweets below...

"Still wondering why some people look at me with disgust when they see me queuing up for the BRT bus ticket or inside the bus?

Shout out to those who holla at me when they see me queuing up for BRT ticket! God bless you.

For those who look at me with disgust..... /1

Pls,I just want u to know that “I am just a mere Public servant/PoliceOfficer.”And people who earns better than I do are on that same bus,some people who I earn better than,would also tell u that they can’t take the BRT bus becos they got class. /2

Well my people,like it has been said that”everything though are based on perceptions!”

To cut the long gist short! My people don’t be deceive by the social media buzz a lot of us are all hustling & managing ourselves!
May Allah keep seeing us through all our endeavors. Ameen!
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/people-look-at-me-with-disgust-when-i-queue-up-for-brt-police-pro-aliyu-giwa.html

Oga, oya clap for yourself. Youre now popular. grin

But people don't look at you with disgust just because you use BRT. They hate your profession. Police in naija are inhuman. They collect money from us for no reason just because they carry gun. They beat you if you resist.
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by DebbieSean(f): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kingdante:
Dey are looking at u with disgust cos dey hate the popo....... who cares if you trek to work? Nobody cares, take of thst uniform and board a brt den come tell us the difference.
You guys failed to protect the lives you were suppose to, you grew into a well established arm of corruption and you expect ppl to smile when dey see you? Nah!!

Soon when dey see you boarding a bus everybody will give you chance and leave the whole bus for you, cos police no b our friend.THANK YOU OOO! Do you know these guys stopped to search me a lady yesterday? Old policemen that should have retired oo. Nigeria is a crazy place. The Nigerian police force are our worst enemies.

Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by poseidon12: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
JayCynic:

Class mentality is a major issue of every nation in the world, even more prevalent in economically advanced countries.

Maybe in Britain. Not much of that in the Good Old US of A.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by zeestone99(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
I don't even know u
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by jhubril(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Schizophrenic citizens of an ill country .
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by olajide8(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
When an average nigerian looks at a police man in uniform, queuing cry - and they remember stray bullet, sit down behind counter for reporting a case of your stolen phone, or mr man park well- car particulars- drivers license- extra tire- fire extinguisher - c caution- torch light- extra slippers - traffic (ator) light - proof of ownership - receipt for exercise book and biro and you say they should not look at you with disgust- even the fact that when you are related to a police officer - the crooked way they behave robs of of you is sufficient to make them stone you and look at you with disgust.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by Tijay90(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
I look at all Nigerian policemen with disgust...kindly go fvck yourself sa.
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by Felixv: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nobody ever looked at me with disgust when am queuing for BRT, nor when I took keke ( but I can never touch that 50 naira change — my Little charity to the hard Working guys lol)
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Standesmond:
I found a site where I read, share and comment on news at my spare time and in turn I get paid
You register one time with 1600 naira. And you set to go as long as it takes.
Just one time registration. Referral is not compulsory. Whether you refer or not you still get paid
All that is required of you is to login daily at your spare time, share sponsored post on your facebook timeline which earns you 102 naira, comment on news which earns you 2 naira per comment and your login which earns you 50 naira.

http:///exR2D

No referal no payment. Kiss the truth cry
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by OyinO: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Police in Nizooria is nothing but stinking shit. They are the country's most hated people in uniform because of endemic social injustice, open extrajudicial oppression and maltreatment of Nizoorians and world's most corrupt police force. Those people are not looking at you because you are humble but because they are wandering if you are up to something because THE FEAR OF NIZOORIAN POLICE IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT by omojesu202(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Standesmond:
I found a site where I read, share and comment on news at my spare time and in turn I get paid
You register one time with 1600 naira. And you set to go as long as it takes.
Just one time registration. Referral is not compulsory. Whether you refer or not you still get paid
All that is required of you is to login daily at your spare time, share sponsored post on your facebook timeline which earns you 102 naira, comment on news which earns you 2 naira per comment and your login which earns you 50 naira.

http:///exR2D

generational curse is following you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives / Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft / Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.