Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nugget Of The Week! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nugget Of The Week! (292 Views)

[BOOK OF THE WEEK] GIVE ME FIRE OR I DIE - IYKE ORIAKU / My Top 7 Best Stories Of The Week / Motivational Nugget for The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nugget Of The Week! by NosaH(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Nugget of the week!
Just as the transmit of Technology moves with all form of alacrity and ease, most of us grew up knowing the Cartoon based Tv " Black & White Tv " ,we all enjoyed the utility that comes with it, but at some point in time the Likes of LCD & LED started trooping in and we all left the cartoon based TV and moved on with Current trend..
What this evidently means is that " being too comfortable " with an achievement might really not propel greater achievements.
IG:Nosahwrites
© NosaH

(1) (Reply)

Her Independent Scent (A Very Short Poemy Thingie) / Creative Writer Needed Asap / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.