Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

My Neighbour's Daughter... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Neighbour's Daughter... (467 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Daughter... by Chilex2018(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Advice please...
Me and my roommate are undergraduates, and there is this girl who is in SS2(our neighbour's daughter),
she likes coming to our room, and when ever she comes she is always talking about sex only, we have warned her to no avail, and her mum is a strict and disciplined woman, we don't want her mum to know how bad her daughter is, but we want to stop the girl from coming into our room, what do we do...
Re: My Neighbour's Daughter... by tripplephi: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
DONT TELL HER TO STOP..... you guys do not know that she is indirectly asking you both for sex hence the only way is to LET HER MOTHER KNOW that being a disciplinarian is NOT complete until SEX EDUCATION IS PROPERLY DISCUSSED.... the MOTHER DOES NOT KNOW THE GIRL and the girl has discovered a way to AVOID THE IMPACT OF HER MUM'S DISCIPLINE.

So be wise else if anything goes wrong... IT IS YOU that will be blamed then you may blame the devil.

Chilex2018:
Advice please...
Me and my roommate are undergraduates, and there is this girl who is in SS2(our neighbour's daughter),
she likes coming to our room, and when ever she comes she is always talking about sex only, we have warned her to no avail, and her mum is a strict and disciplined woman, we don't want her mum to know how bad her daughter is, but we want to stop the girl from coming into our room, what do we do...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Daughter... by Chilex2018(m): 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
[]DONT TELL HER TO STOP..... you guys do not know that she is indirectly asking you both for sex hence the only way is to LET HER MOTHER KNOW that being a disciplinarian is NOT complete until SEX EDUCATION IS PROPERLY DISCUSSED.... the MOTHER DOES NOT KNOW THE GIRL and the girl has discovered a way to AVOID THE IMPACT OF HER MUM'S DISCIPLINE.

So be wise else if anything goes wrong... IT IS YOU that will be blamed then you may blame the devil.

Ok so the best thing is to tell her mother right....
Re: My Neighbour's Daughter... by braine(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2018
Flee from temptation. Those young girls can be horrible. Simply tell her to stop coming to your room.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Single Lady Is In Need Of A REAL Sponsor To Dubai / Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos / Single And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.