Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Beans Business From The North - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beans Business From The North (9484 Views)

How To Start Yam Business From Benue State / Please How Profitable Is Beans Business And Where In D North Is It Cheap / Buy Cows And Goats from the north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beans Business From The North by freshpzy1(m): 2:49am On Oct 01, 2018
hello......
good morning and a happy new month to all nairaland farmers.
pls am a fresh graduate hoping serve my country by november.....but its not looking feasible.....so am looking at febuary 2019.
i wish to serve in the north.....cos i plan on buying farm produce.......and sell them in lagos.

BEANS BUSINESS
pls this business has been on my mind for sometime. and i think i av got a perfect strategy to sell between 20-100 bags weekly.
i plan to start little say with 10 bags........cos its quite capital intensive.

How I NEED YOUR HELP
i need the help of nairaland farmers to provide me with the following;
1. correct my intentions if needef from d above
2. current price of a bag of beans from the north
3. the best state(s) to focus on if i am to succed in dis biz.
4. pls add me to whats app group where i can get weekly price update on farm produce.......especially from the north.
5. what are the expenses i will incure in bringing beans from the north down to lagos.
6.ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

pls scammers......keep off
i might not be a farmer but sense dey.......and i didnt acquire anything by fraud.......so i can never be defrauded.......an attempt to defraud me is just a waste of time....am covered by the blood of Jesus.

thanks in anticipation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beans Business From The North by OneStep3: 2:55am On Oct 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Beans Business From The North by Springsdy456958(m): 3:25am On Oct 01, 2018
Following
Re: Beans Business From The North by marshalldgreat(m): 3:39am On Oct 01, 2018
freshpzy1:

i might not be a farmer but sense dey.......and i didnt acquire anything by fraud.......so i can never be defrauded.......an attempt to defraud me is just a waste of time....am covered by the blood of Jesus
thanks in anticipation
grin
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Firstly,the price of beans now per bag is expensive because the new beans is not out yet.it's still in the farm. current price now: white beans is 25k/bag while brown beans goes 4 30k per bag. during havesting period the price will fall drastically 4 both beans.the price will be between 15k-23k 4 both beans. Finally,Manigi and makera village market in NIGER STATE will the best place 4 u to be buying it,because they produce beans more than any other place in nigeria.Also,its closer to lagos just 4 hours drive.we normally,pay 1k per bag to lagos. Hope i help?

12 Likes

Re: Beans Business From The North by blackgold90(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2018
shariff84:
Firstly,the price of beans now per bag is expensive because the new beans is not out yet.it's still in the farm. current price now: white beans is 25k/bag while brown beans goes 4 30k per bag. during havesting period the price will fall drastically 4 both beans.the price will be between 15k-23k 4 both beans. Finally,Manigi and makera village market in NIGER STATE will the best place 4 u to be buying it,because they produce beans more than any other place in nigeria.Also,its closer to lagos just 4 hours drive.we normally,pay 1k per bag to lagos. Hope i help?
when will the harvest starts and will you advice will wait till then?also which state do you resides?
Re: Beans Business From The North by blackgold90(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2018
freshpzy1:
hello......
pls am a fresh graduate hoping serve my country by november.....but its not looking feasible.....so am looking at febuary 2019.
i wish to serve in the north.....cos i plan on buying farm produce.......and sell them in lagos.

BEANS BUSINESS
pls this business has been on my mind for sometime. and i think i av got a perfect strategy to sell between 20-100 bags weekly.

How I NEED YOUR HELP
4. pls add me to whats app group where i can get weekly price update on farm produce.......especially from the north.
5. what are the expenses i will incure in bringing beans from the north down to lagos.
6.ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

i might not be a farmer but sense dey.......and i didnt acquire anything by fraud.......so i can never be defrauded.......an attempt to defraud me is just a waste of time....am covered by the blood of Jesus.

thanks in anticipation
can will venture into it together am in delta state
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2018
blackgold90:
when will the harvest starts and will you advice will wait till then?also which state do you resides?
harvesting period: Early december,NIGER STATE.

1 Like

Re: Beans Business From The North by blackgold90(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
shariff84:
which other farm produces and farm animals is available now in Niger state?
Re: Beans Business From The North by freshpzy1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
shariff84:

shariff84:
shariff84:

tnks 4 useful response

pls apart from d #1,000 for transportation
what other expenses am i likely to incure
tnks bosd
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
freshpzy1:

tnks 4 useful response
pls apart from d #1,000 for transportation what other expenses am i likely to incure tnks bosd
100 naira 4 marchant.50 naira 4 loading.thats all.
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
blackgold90:
which other farm produces and farm animals is available now in Niger state?
Almost all crops are availables the price is up but maize,millet and ground nut are down now,and we have all animals available e.g cows,sheeps and goats cheap.

1 Like

Re: Beans Business From The North by freshpzy1(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
shariff84:
100 naira 4 marchant.50 naira 4 loading.thats all.

may God bless u
u dont know how much you are helping......i really appreciate.

pls what is the minimum no of bag i can start with?

is the price negotiable?

are you a merchant?

tnks
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
freshpzy1:

may God bless u
u dont know how much you are helping......i really appreciate.

pls what is the minimum no of bag i can start with?

is the price negotiable?

are you a merchant?

tnks
the minimun number of bags u can start with depends on ur capital but atleast 10 is ok.Secondly,the price is negotiable because it a market,demand and supply determine the price.lastly,iam not a marchant but a farmer.

3 Likes

Re: Beans Business From The North by blackgold90(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
shariff84:
Almost all crops are availables the price is up but maize,millet and ground nut are down now,and we have all animals available e.g cows,sheeps and goats cheap.

Thanks for the quick response, but like how much is the minimum price of a goat and availability of transportation to Lagos. And are you available for any kind of assistance or partnership
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
blackgold90:

Thanks for the quick response, but like how much is the minimum price of a goat and availability of transportation to Lagos. And are you available for any kind of assistance or partnership
4K-5K is minimun,transport is available at 800 naira per goat to lagos.yes i will be available 4 help if the need arise.partnership undecided.
Re: Beans Business From The North by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
freshpzy1:
hello......

BEANS BUSINESS

How I NEED YOUR HELP
6.ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks in anticipation

Contact me on this Number 09051747713
I will help u
Re: Beans Business From The North by blackgold90(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
shariff84:
4K-5K is minimun,transport is available at 800 naira per goat to lagos.yes i will be available 4 help if the need arise.partnership undecided.

Pls drop your number here or inbox me your number to my phone. This is my phone number 08067704237 am making serious arrangement to start business in any of the farm item you mentioned.

Thanks for the time
Re: Beans Business From The North by freshpzy1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
shariff84:
the minimun number of bags u can start with depends on ur capital but atleast 10 is ok.Secondly,the price is negotiable because it a market,demand and supply determine the price.lastly,iam not a marchant but a farmer.

wow....thats cool

you are beans farmer!!!!

pls drop you contact sir

hope u are based in Niger

pls any1 with useful info abt beans business 4rm d north should pls educate us
Re: Beans Business From The North by Charcoalcity: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2018
shariff84:

Please can you buzz me on this number? I like your sincerity. 08174694836

1 Like

Re: Beans Business From The North by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
shariff84:

Please contact me on 08188654282...thanks
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
pyruvateluv:

Please contact me on 08188654282...thanks
My contact 08032777272
Re: Beans Business From The North by gido2017: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pls, I will be interested for partnership on the beans business.
Re: Beans Business From The North by MGDIMA4: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
mgdimagaladima:

Contact me on this Number 09051747713
I will help u
Hmmmm
Re: Beans Business From The North by viktry: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
shariff84:
My contact 08032777272
Please I've been trying to reach you, but your number has been switched off
Re: Beans Business From The North by viktry: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
gido2017:
Pls, I will be interested for partnership on the beans business.
Are you in Lagos cos I'm also looking for partners as I intend to go into the beans business very soon. I've carried out market survey and I've already got ready buyers
Re: Beans Business From The North by Yezzy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
viktry:

Are you in Lagos cos I'm also looking for partners as I intend to go into the beans business very soon. I've carried out market survey and I've already got ready buyers

Am in Lagos. Chat me up. Let's discuss am interested also number is 08120917657
Re: Beans Business From The North by peacealways: 12:43am On Dec 01, 2018
shariff84:
please can you help me am in need of soya beans is it available in Niger state and local government thanks
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
the price of bean has crash to 15k/bag

1 Like

Re: Beans Business From The North by viktry: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2018
shariff84:
the price of bean has crash to 15k/bag
Please how many mudu is in the 100kg bag
Re: Beans Business From The North by misB: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hi sorry my request is not beans but paddy rice I'm in need of faro 58 or 59 variety. Thanks
Re: Beans Business From The North by shariff84: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
viktry:
Please how many mudu is in the 100kg bag
62-65 mudus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? / 3years challenge with Turkey farming.. (journey with me) / Hibiscus Flower (zobo) Dried Available For Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.