Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Presidency Invites Davido To Perform At Osun State Governor-elect’s Party - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Presidency Invites Davido To Perform At Osun State Governor-elect’s Party (338 Views)

Breaking News Tax Office Invites Peter Obi. / Anambra State Deputy Governor-elect Dr. Onyeka Ibezim, Is Plus One Today / Bribery At Osun Npower Osogbo Mtn Device Collection Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Invites Davido To Perform At Osun State Governor-elect’s Party by stainlessmedia(m): 2:54am On Oct 01, 2018
In the wake of the Osun State re-run election that saw the All Progressives Congress’ (APC) gubernatorial candidate, Mr Gboyega Oyetola emerge winner, the presidential media team has invited sensational singer, Davido to perform at the thanksgiving party of the new governor-elect.

Davido who was in active support of his uncle and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Senator Adeleke had expressed his displeasure with the cancellation of the initial polls that took place last weekend with claims that APC planned to rig the governorship election hence the re-run.

The APC group however rubbished OBO’s claim calling him an ‘uninformed political novice’ who is inexperienced to dabble into political issues.

Click below to continue reading :
[i][/i]

http://www.stainlessmedia.com.ng/2018/09/presidency-invites-davido-to-perform-at.html?m=1

Re: Presidency Invites Davido To Perform At Osun State Governor-elect’s Party by aminu790(m): 4:54am On Oct 01, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can A University Student Start With 500k / The First Time I Was Offered A Journalism Job In Nigeria. / Federal Inland Revenue Service Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.