Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

"Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" (28964 Views)

I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests / Strictly For Lagosians Earning Less Than N100,000 A Month / From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by LegendVibes: 5:38am On Oct 01, 2018
This Twitter user believes a salary less than N200,000 monthly is not enough for a graduate and he's advice anyone who can leave the country to do so.

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9974/nigeria-has-failed-you-if-you-are-a-graduate-earning-less-than-200k-monthly.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by briggz09(m): 5:40am On Oct 01, 2018
Quite right
Ps: my first ftc on nairaland and best it came on independence day. I dedicate this to Ni.... I mean Niggas keeping the hustle tight on a legit basis; y'all the MVPs even after this country has failed us

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by iammo(m): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2018
wicked government that pays fresh graduate N19,800 stipend for national service, yet most elite and their kids never bother serving. Although I don't condone entitlement mentality for any class of workers, the wages are too low across all non political work sphere.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by MJBOLT: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2018
they even find it difficult to pay the 19800 on time

iammo:
wicked government that pays fresh graduate 19800 stipend for national service, yet most elite and their kids never bother serving. Although I don't condone entitlement mentality for any class of workers, the wages are too low across all non political work sphere.

80 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by chiommy123(f): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2018
This one is saying 200k when some graduates are killing themselves cos of 20k here. Nigeria did not fail us Nigeria scattered us. Businesses failing. White collar jobs for where?

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Luvdmx(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Education in Nigeria is overrated.

While other countries are progressing naija moving the reverse direction. Sad

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2018
I'm not even satisfied with the paltry 300k I'm managing undecided what a failed nation

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Shugavee(f): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2018
No lie regradless I still keep praying for my country, keep
Loving my country from my country.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Tamarapetty(f): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Why are we even celebrating independence day??

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Shugavee(f): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Tamarapetty:
r u celebrating? Cause I ain’t , no chicken for my house o,, whacking my yesterday stew

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by oodualover: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Tamarapetty:
It is because they have nothing to do. Who celebrates a shi.tehole that will still separate one day anyways? Nigeria is a volatile country that can explode anyday or anytime.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Tamarapetty(f): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2018
Shugavee:
r u celebrating? Cause I ain’t , no chicken for my house o,, whacking my yesterday stew
Celebrate wetin?? It' would be asif i'm celebrating this corrupt government with stupid leaders. Anyways, remain stew

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by wunmi590(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2018
Honestly, Nigeria has failed us all, i feel goose pimples all over my body, when a whole graduate are being paid 30k monthly salary in Nigeria, most especially in Lagos, where cost of living is very high and not to even talk of transportation.

We still have a long way to go in this country, if we really wants to get there.

Even artisans find it hard to get light and do their normal work.

The best advice is just to move away from this country, because i see no change in this country, as our leaders have sign contract with devil to be using this country to siphon public fund for their personal use.

47 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by haywire07(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2018
There are interviews that states the salary scale as 40k for graduates and over 70 graduates with 3 years experience will apply .

13 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by FMary(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2018
Q

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2018
All this tables you are attempting to shake ......

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by inoki247: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2018
unborn children as been failed talkless of we dat still living. And they say dem wan increase school fees to 500k.. I will Rada put my 500k in fix deposit and be cashing out every year

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by 1x2x3: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Shugavee:
No lie regradless I still keep praying for my country, keep
Loving my country from my country.

And you will frown at a man in his 30's who can't find his feet but here you are loving and praying for 58 years old fool without a future. Right in your eyes, your votes won't count.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Gossiplover: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2018
we don hear
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Opinionated: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2018
People just to yarn rubbish all over.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Franzinni: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2018
leave us alone!! We the youth like to suffer

After all they never taught critical thinking in school and we don't know how to enjoy life....

Only to blow up our abysmal egos on social media. Buying the latest trends that will be obsolete in 3 months... While the so called older ones bend us over and bang us silly with our own blood as lubricant. Hahaha

The youth can take this country back in one day but there has to first be a psychological deprograming and then a focus that is so clear that we are ready to die for..

But as the legend abami eda said... Zombie o zombie... Zombie. O zombie!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Majority of us are living in poverty.

Many graduates will be more than glad to collect a 50k salary. 200k? You're a big boy, Ogbeni.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by sanpipita(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Nothing but the truth, Nigeria is a failed state

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Exwizard: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2018
Pls reduce it to 30k and u still ding out Nigeria have failed over 85% of her citizen

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Rumicarter: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
It means Nigeria has failed all of us then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by thesolutions(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
Nigeria is not alive and it is not a pet either.loving it is a waste.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by kgr8mike(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
What a country?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Akalia(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
ceejayx:
I'm not even satisfied with the paltry 300k I'm managing undecided what a failed nation
you must be an ungrateful and a greedy fellow; you earn that much and yet you are not content.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
Nigeria will fail you if:

1. You dont think of what good to do for your country.

2. You keep supporting rulers like Buhari/APC/PDP thieves, even when it is evident that they have failed. BMC's take note.

3. You collect stipends during elections and vote for thieves. E.g. in recent elections in Ekiti and Osun States.

4. We continue to vote for recycled, tested and trusted old thieves

5. We fail to take cue from Ghana and Rwanda.

6. If we fail to put aside tribalism and religious bigotry, thuggery, nepotism, crime, godfatherism, inpunity etc.

In all these, the masses, who SUFFER the most are to blame

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed You If You Are A Graduate Earning Less Than 200K Monthly" by gbaskiboy: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
even graduates self they lobby for 20k job, jungle tight my brother, if you are fortunate to be at the top of your career good for you, but never despise those that are struggling to earn living......

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

About Relocating To Nigeria From The United States / Mtn Salary For Fresher / How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.