Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence (1611 Views)

I get 3 Children and Na only me my Papa Born- The last words from Junior Pope / The Tallest Man To Have Ever Been Born - The Mind-blowing Story Of Wadlow (vide / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthyā€¯- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence by eby4uzo(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2018
UGOALA LOVE NWAFOR, was born in the family of NWOSU of Avor Ntigha, Isiala Ngwa North L.G.A. Of Abia state on the the day Nigeria had thier Independence (1st October, 1960). She was giving an independent customised cup, my the british government to mark the independent occasion .

Re: Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence by Chiemerie8(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2018
The woman looks as messed up as my country

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2018
This woman does not look independent.

She looks like a Nairaland feminist.
Re: Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence by Boxer007(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2018
eby4uzo:
UGOALA LOVE NWAFOR, was born in the family of NWOSU of Avor Ntigha, Isiala Ngwa North L.G.A. Of Abia state on the the day Nigeria had thier Independence (1st October, 1960). She was giving an independent customised cup, my the british government to mark the independent occasion .

We want Gay rights for all
Re: Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence by Oluromantic: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2018
My mom was born the second day..Oct 2. Same 58
Re: Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence by majamajic(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2018
she look stressed just like her birthday mate .
Re: Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence by wheenie(f): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Chiemerie8:
The woman looks as messed up as my country

my chest
Re: Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence by gaby(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
What are we meeting her for?

Is she as corrupt as Nigeria?
Re: Check Out The Woman That Was Born, The Day Nigeria Had Thier Independence by emeijeh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wicked comments above grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Takes Chioma To Village For Marital Rites, / Mr Eazi Pictured With Billionaire Businessman Femi Otedola / Linda Osifo Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Outfit (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.