Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Strong And Fast Is Glo Browsing Experience In Ib? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Strong And Fast Is Glo Browsing Experience In Ib? (685 Views)

How Fast Is Your Internet? / Mozilla Launches Firefox Reality Browser for Virtual Reality Browsing experience / What Is Your Worst Browsing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Strong And Fast Is Glo Browsing Experience In Ib? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Good day Nairalanders and happy independence day.
I've search around for glo users in my vicinity in my own small way (I don't stay in Ib regularly so I don't have friends there) to carry out a survey on GLO reception. It's no longer news that GLO is generally poor but there are some few places which house a good reception for lucky glo subscribers and also, there are rumours that Glo has drastically improved blah blah blah

The thing is I'm seduced by Glo's mouthwatering data plans and I'm considering getting a new glo sim to subscribe to one of their pland but then, I don't want to be a victim of their poor service once more.

So please, if you are living in Ibadan, especially Orita-Challenge, kindly tell us your experience surfing the internet with Glo.

Help a brother. Thanks
Re: How Strong And Fast Is Glo Browsing Experience In Ib? by waleyp(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2018
Since Its OriTa Challenge Then You Might Be LuCKY,Glo Main BuildingIs Located At Challenge Not Far From ORITA, But You Wouldn't Know If You Are Not There Yet, Another Option Is To Go For AirTel, You Can Buy Their New 4G Sim And EnJOY Good Network And AWUFF.
Re: How Strong And Fast Is Glo Browsing Experience In Ib? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2018
waleyp:
Since Its OriTa Challenge Then You Might Be LuCKY,Glo Main BuildingIs Located At Challenge Not Far From ORITA, But You Wouldn't Know If You Are Not There Yet, Another Option Is To Go For AirTel, You Can Buy Their New 4G Sim And EnJOY Good Network And AWUFF.

Thanks bro
Re: How Strong And Fast Is Glo Browsing Experience In Ib? by warrenweste(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Simonrom:
Good day Nairalanders and happy independence day.
I've search around for glo users in my vicinity in my own small way (I don't stay in Ib regularly so I don't have friends there) to carry out a survey on GLO reception. It's no longer news that GLO is generally poor but there are some few places which house a good reception for lucky glo subscribers and also, there are rumours that Glo has drastically improved blah blah blah

The thing is I'm seduced by Glo's mouthwatering data plans and I'm considering getting a new glo sim to subscribe to one of their pland but then, I don't want to be a victim of their poor service once more.

So please, if you are living in Ibadan, especially Orita-Challenge, kindly tell us your experience surfing the internet with Glo.

Help a brother. Thanks

Very good around orita to odo ona elewe side..but bad around akala Express academy n so on
Re: How Strong And Fast Is Glo Browsing Experience In Ib? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
warrenweste:

Very good around orita to odo ona elewe side..but bad around akala Express academy n so on

Jah bless you bro

1 Like

Re: How Strong And Fast Is Glo Browsing Experience In Ib? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thanks to you all. I've got the sim and the network is super-duper fast even on 3G

1 Like

Re: How Strong And Fast Is Glo Browsing Experience In Ib? by waleyp(m): 5:47am On Oct 04, 2018
the sim to which network tho?

(1) (Reply)

Need Software To UNLOCK & FLASH All Phones / Airtel Users Come In / I Need Brand New Oukitel C12 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.