Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration (10039 Views)

NYSC 2019 Mobilization And 2019 General Election – Shocking Revelation / NYSC 2019 Mobilization And 2019 General Election - Shocking Revelation / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by BrandHakim(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Morning guys

the batch c registration is ongoing .

please will there be batch c stream 2 and when is the mobilization and registration going to start?
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2018
BrandHakim:
Morning guys

the batch c stream 1 registration ended last week .

please when is the mobilization and registration of the batch c stream 2 starting?

Who is feeding u this info oga
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by BrandHakim(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Who is feeding u this info oga

Share what you know bros stop being dramatic
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2018
BrandHakim:

Share what you know bros stop being dramatic

Ur info is outrightly wrong that's what am saying

1 Like

Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by BrandHakim(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ur info is outrightly wrong that's what am saying

There
Was batch b stream 2? Why no batch c stream 2
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2018
BrandHakim:

There
Was batch b stream 2? Why no batch c stream 2
$

Have exhausted stream 1 or. U just saying unverified facts
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by BrandHakim(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Juliusmalema:
$

Have exhausted stream 1 or. U just saying unverified facts

I just realized that the info was misleading and I have modified* the post.

The online registration for batch c is yet to start but the name dropping and all those things are over.

I wanted to know if the stream 2 will happen
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2018
BrandHakim:

I just realized that the info was misleading and I have modified* the post.

The online registration for batch c is yet to start but the name dropping and all those things are over.

I wanted to know if the stream 2 will happen

Let me put it this way....the calendar is no longer been followed.
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by BrandHakim(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Let me put it this way....the calendar is no longer been followed.

Yes from what I observed but I really hope there is a batch c stream 2
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by gidob(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2018
Pls I have a thumbprinting machine, can I carry out the registration myself¿ or must it be done in an Nysc accredited cyber cafe?
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by EBUBS(m): 2:04am On Oct 06, 2018
Please will there be a stream 2.. someone should answer please
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by Alaadin(m): 2:23am On Oct 06, 2018
EBUBS:
Please will there be a stream 2.. someone should answer please
yea i think this batch will go in two streams
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by Tman104(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2018
NYSC batch C registration starts today 6th October 2018.

For PCMs in Abeokuta and environs, come Kingston Technologies.

Registration is fluently going with no stress, no error, no finger print issue etc.
Passport photograph service available at affordable rate.
ATM card is available for processing of online payment.
Colour printer is available for printing of green card slip.
Our Registration Centre:
Kingston Technologies; SHOP 7, AYOKA PLAZA, SURULERE ROUND ABOUT, ITA-EKO, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE.

Question? 07062881506, 07032515319
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please if you miss stream 1, can you join up with stream 2?
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by smallrincowis16(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
QUESTION:
pls, can someone tell me which hospital is good for the test and what are the those required test.
pls and pls
THANKS
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by internetservice: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
BrandHakim:
Morning guys

the batch c registration is ongoing .

please will there be batch c stream 2 and when is the mobilization and registration going to start?

stream 2 is very possible... just prepare yourself
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by QuinieR(f): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
smallrincowis16:

QUESTION:
pls, can someone tell me which hospital is good for the test and what are the those required test.
pls and pls
THANKS

Any general hospital..
Re: NYSC : Batch C Stream II Mobilization And Registration by QuinieR(f): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

January Relocation Processing, Did Anyone Processed It Here!!! / Cross-river Batch A '16 Stream 1 Let's Meet Here / 5 Ways To Make The Best Use Of Your Time At Nysc Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.